Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The Opposite of "Junk Mail". WoW, GREAT NEWS!

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 12, 2021 3:11PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Lol.
Hi guys. Don't you just LOVE it when you receive this crazy box in the mail? What joy it brings you! Lol. Of course, first you have to experience the dreaded anxiety factor. Worrying if and when it comes in your possession. However, when it's safe and sound in your hands, all that frustration goes out the window. Show you guys later what color box and what the contents is. Lol. Sorry ;)
Thanks

Here is the contents.
Black box and two of my coins.

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 12, 2021 3:43PM

the ddo on the 2020 is pretty neat.

glad to see the listings are being kept fairly up-to-date.

it says a lot that all those issues only have a few confirmed varieties.

LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sent this coin in hoping (praying,lol), that our dear Host would award me with the actual variety designation. >You see, PCGS has not recognized this variety. Well, until now! Variety vista has it but too early for PCGS. Even >though they gave me the designation on the slab. They officially didn't. No numbers.

if the Fivas-Stanton FS doesn't accompany the listing, pcgs will technically probably never recognize it, otherwise they'd have a couple thousand or more extras listings on their hands, MANY of which are very minor not to say there aren't a few minor FS listings.

i just say this extra because it seems you still don't seem to understand the process. just trying to help.

glad you're having fun and finding neat things and sharing every single one of them with us. :)

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great day at the mailbox for you! Glad you’ve got them back in your possession.

• Options
    edited June 12, 2021 4:11PM

@LanceNewmanOCC said:
    glad you're having fun and finding neat things and sharing every single one of them with us. :)

Thanks. I get it. Lol. Also, I can probably guess, that my variety for this particular coin, IS PCGS's first, for this specific coin. Which I can see in the future, will show many more now, because of our Host allowing me to bring it out. Than eventually recognize it fully. Because of Fivas-Stanton joining in on the party! :D

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:

@LanceNewmanOCC said:

Thanks. I get it. Lol. Also, I can probably guess, that my variety for this particular coin, IS PCGS's first, for this specific coin. Which I can see in the future, will show many more now, because of our Host allowing me to bring it out. Than eventually recognize it fully. Because of Fivas-Stanton joining in on the party! :D

to keep the party going, i hope FS/PCGS does get some official listings for some of the modern listings.

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    edited June 12, 2021 4:20PM

About my other Quarter. The 2020W Tallgrass Prairie. Now, I can have him join his two other brothers. The W Tallgrass Prairie MS 65 and MS 67.

The W Tallgrass Prairie Trio

MS 65 W

MS 66 W

MS 67 W

• Options

@ShaunBC5 said:
    Great day at the mailbox for you! Glad you’ve got them back in your possession.

Thanks buddy! ;)

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

How nice is that!! Nice DDO

• Options
    edited June 14, 2021 12:40PM

The "W" Trio

All Three Are Coin Roll Hunted

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are (W)onderful @JoeyCoins ;) Good finds and I like the 'grading series' you have now. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeyCoins
    I like your triplets.
    Maybe you can add a MS64 and make them Quads. :D
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

@WAYNEAS said:
    @JoeyCoins
    I like your triplets.
    Maybe you can add a MS64 and make them Quads. :D
    Wayne

Thanks
    Yes, but I'd rather hit the quad with the MS 68! :D

• Options
    pmh1nicpmh1nic Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations! It's awesome to get the "official" acknowledgement on a fine. Your prayers to the Host were heard :).

The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice is it possible for an empire to rise without His aid? Benjamin Franklin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file