Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Please delete, most sold and only few left, started new thread.......thanks everyone

coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 16, 2021 2:53PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Since I am on Instagram and Facebook I thought to put the remaining tokens on there as well.

I sold one coin of mine earlier this year and seemed to have a good experience so I thought to try and sell a few more coins and several tokens.
All are graded by NGC. I paid for NGC images and I guess they do a full slab image. I made the mistake and didn't specify the coin only image.
All are super nice but as many members here know that I want to retire and will sell off items that will make it easier for me to
move to a different city and state. Won't happen for close to a year so I will start off slow and see how it goes.
I prefer PayPal (please add 3%) but friends. & family is free .......I will take personal checks. If its personal check I need to wait the period the bank releases the funds.
As far as shipping costs go instead of putting a blanket charge for shipping I thought to see how much the value is and how far its going to get a price from USPS registered.
Of course if you have suggestions on how to make this listing better please feel free to pm me.
Add I hope by now most here know me, if not ask around as far as my reputation.
More coins may be added depending on how these sell.
1947-S PHILIPPINE DOUGLAS MACARTHUR PESO NGC MS64...........................................$185 ON HOLD
My Image

NGC image

1947-S DOUGLAS MACARTHUR .50 cents NGC MS64+*................$195 _plus and star is pretty cool and well deserved with this one ON HOLD
My Image_

NGC Image

___________________________________________________.TOKENS______________________________________________

1892 Aluminum Knights Templar 25th Denver CO MS 64PL.............................. $215.

Masonic Penny Pen Yan Chapter No. 100 Pen Yan, NY. MS64RB................... $155.

Masonic Penny Anacostia Chap. No, 12 Washington, DC. MS64RB....................$125.

Masonic Penny Central City Chapter No. 70 Syracuse NY. MS63........ $110.

Missouri Chap. N. 1 St Louis, Mo. NGC MS63RB................................... $125.
This is supposed to be Augustus Ceasar depicted, not sure if it was serious or a mini haha.
Since its a Masonic I will say it was meant to be respectful

1797 Germany Silver "List Giebt Den Trck" LOOS token MS61.......................$165.
A very rare Whist token and in case you don't know what a Whist token is
Basically the early beginning of the game Bridge

1843 Verviers Railway NGC MS62. ....................................................................... $85.

1876 Chicago Il. R-IL_CH-100A Peter Shuttler MS63. ........................................$85. ON HOLD

1935 Brass Prima Brewing Company One Glass, Freeport, Ill MS63 ................ ..... $85.. ON HOLD
.There are several varieties where they list these in different cities and states. I just
don't have the time to try a get high grade examples as this one is!

1972 Gilt 39mm One Irish Dollar Claire. IA. MS67PL. ....................................... $115.
What a perfect Irish dollar this one is and never found this pretty and PL

1870 Canada 1/8 P Anticosti Island MS63BN .......................................................... $185. ON HOLD
.This is a relatively rare coin/token. Some debate still goes on today as to where its minted and for whom.
Many people refer to it as a pattern coin.

This is a wallpaper I made so you can get a feel for what they look like
But please NOTE. Only the ones above are for sale

Comments