Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Fed-Ex and UPS Shipping From PCGS

Does anyone have information about when PCGS might resume Fed-Ex and UPS shipments?

Comments

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

From PCGS Site

For more information, please visit the UPS and FedEx websites.

??

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought they were using UPS now?

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ChrisH821 said:
    I thought they were using UPS now?

"Due to severe weather, FedEx and UPS have requested that outbound shipments be temporarily halted. Please rest assured your submissions are safe within the PCGS vault. Shipments will resume as soon as we are able. For more information, please visit the UPS and FedEx websites.
    Please be advised that incoming shipments may also be impacted."
    Source: PCGS Home Page

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like Fedex and UPS should contract with Amazon.... Amazon delivers as promised... 3 days and on the doorstep. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Looks like Fedex and UPS should contract with Amazon.... Amazon delivers as promised... 3 days and on the doorstep. Cheers, RickO

Join Amazon Prime and it's likely there the next day

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2, 2021 10:38AM

No offense PCGS, but I think the problem is NOT with UPS/FEDX, I think our Host is having the issues? I hope I'm wrong? Please Heather, don't scold me. :(

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

What about inbound. Sent a package last week, and it is went from the PO at 92658 (the one you use when you ship) to sitting at 92660 available for pick up.

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options

@dbldie55 said:
    What about inbound. Sent a package last week, and it is went from the PO at 92658 (the one you use when you ship) to sitting at 92660 available for pick up.

Now, this is definitely a mailing issue. :#

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:
    No offense PCGS, but I think the problem is NOT with UPS/FEDX, I think our Host is having the issues? I hope I'm wrong? Please Heather, don't scold me. :(

Gotta disagree with you on this one. I think PCGS is doing the best they can under the circumstances.
    Believe me, they want to ship out as quickly as possible and not have to deal with storing customers graded coins.😎

There are definitely shipping issues with UPS/FedEx and the post office. You just gotta be patient people! 🤣😂

• Options

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@joeykoins said:

Gotta disagree with you on this one. I think PCGS is doing the best they can under the circumstances.

I agree. You're probably right? If I'm wrong PCGS, please except my apologie. It's just the changeover by our Host makes me think otherwise. Thanks :)

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HashTag said:
    I’m not really sure IF there’s a problem...yet. My submissions are flying through the process. They’re in quality control as of today. We’ll see how shipping goes but I really don’t foresee any problems. I’m in Texas and the %#*+ has already passed. Now just repairing stuff. How you Yankees deal with this every year is nothing short of amazing. We have hurricanes, California has fires and earthquakes but snow....I just can’t handle it. All time record of -6 degrees! I’m seriously thinking of moving further south. Ted Cruz says Cancan is nice. NOT political as he’s my senator....if I say anymore I will get banned.

Well....my submission did the same thing until it got to QA and then it hit a standstill for the past week. My guess is there is a backlog at this final stage since they are not shipping....🤔

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file