Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

For sale at Stacks Auction

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bid early and often!
These are amazing coins.

Saturday- Lot 22287 - 1891 Mexico 8 Reales - MS66+, only 1 of 4 in entire 75 year series at this grade with none finer.
Given extraordinary eye appeal, this could be the finest Cap & Rays 8 Reales in existence.

Monday - Lot 23650 - 1825 Great Britain farthing - MS66, pop 6 with none finer. Breathtaking color.

Yorkshireman,
Obsessed “Master Collector” of pieces of history.
Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits



Yorkshireman's Box of 20

Comments

  • YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

    TTT

    Yorkshireman,
    Obsessed “Master Collector” of pieces of history.
    Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits



    Yorkshireman's Box of 20
  • YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

    TTT

    Yorkshireman,
    Obsessed “Master Collector” of pieces of history.
    Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits



    Yorkshireman's Box of 20
  • AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The 8R is doing well...

  • YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Abuelo said:
    The 8R is doing well...

    Hope for more from one of the best (if not the nicest) C&R 8R in existence.
    Also hope that doesn’t have to carry the others.

    Yorkshireman,
    Obsessed “Master Collector” of pieces of history.
    Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits



    Yorkshireman's Box of 20
  • Lot 22287 - 1891 Mexico 8 Reales

    Wow, I never been on that site before (nor in any auction), I can see how much a coin can make - Nice stuff.

    I have the same coin in a much lower grade and or condition I think - 8R 1891-Zs FZ

    Good luck!

    Ps> do you have a website, that one can see, more of your coins (FS and buy directly) if any?

  • YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ELuis said:

    Lot 22287 - 1891 Mexico 8 Reales

    Wow, I never been on that site before (nor in any auction), I can see how much a coin can make - Nice stuff.

    I have the same coin in a much lower grade and or condition I think - 8R 1891-Zs FZ

    Good luck!

    Ps> do you have a website, that one can see, more of your coins (FS and buy directly) if any?

    As a collector, I do not have a website.
    These are three which I hate to sell from my set but need to move on from.

    Yorkshireman,
    Obsessed “Master Collector” of pieces of history.
    Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits



    Yorkshireman's Box of 20
  • ^ 10-4 - Thanks!

  • YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ELuis said:
    ^ 10-4 - Thanks!

    Please bid early and often!!

    Yorkshireman,
    Obsessed “Master Collector” of pieces of history.
    Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits



    Yorkshireman's Box of 20
  • YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

    TTT

    Yorkshireman,
    Obsessed “Master Collector” of pieces of history.
    Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits



    Yorkshireman's Box of 20
  • bidaskbidask Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yorkshireman said:

    @Abuelo said:
    The 8R is doing well...

    Hope for more from one of the best (if not the nicest) C&R 8R in existence.
    Also hope that doesn’t have to carry the others.

    Why don’t you want the others to do well ?

    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.




  • YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2021 7:33AM

    Not sure exactly to which others you refer. A simple reading of that statement implies I want the others to do well.
    I meant the other two coins I consigned.

    @bidask said:

    @Yorkshireman said:

    @Abuelo said:
    The 8R is doing well...

    Hope for more from one of the best (if not the nicest) C&R 8R in existence.
    Also hope that doesn’t have to carry the others.

    Why don’t you want the others to do well ?

    Yorkshireman,
    Obsessed “Master Collector” of pieces of history.
    Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits



    Yorkshireman's Box of 20
Sign In or Register to comment.