Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Breaking News: New Website for 2021

stldanceartiststldanceartist Posts: 116 ✭✭✭

Good morning and Happy New Year!

In my quest to further liquidate my collection, I have built a completely shiny and brand new website that is solely dedicated to numismatics - no advertisements, nothing but coins, coins, and more coins! I'll be adding coins to the site every day in order to fulfill my goal of making real progress in paring down my collection, so I think eventually there will be something for everyone (eventually, even Paper Money.)

Please swing by and check it out - all prices are open to reasonable offers - and let me know if you see something you like (or something I could improve, including adding new helpful free websites.)

Thank you again, and have a wonderful weekend!

LINKS

Home: www.defcatnumismatics.com

Pages included (working on a couple more, will post an update when they are ready)

Coin Sets

US Graded Coins For Sale

US Raw Coins For Sale

World Graded Coins For Sale

World Raw Coins For Sale

Auction Leftovers (a list of items that didn't sell at last auction that are available for direct purchase before being reloaded to the next auction)

Digital Imaging

List of FREE Coin-Related Websites (feel free to send me your own to add to the list)

Items Wanted

Comments

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 10,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • YQQYQQ Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭✭✭

interesting site.
    But, at least on my monitor, you are using very light grey writing on a white background which is extremely difficult to see.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • stldanceartiststldanceartist Posts: 116 ✭✭✭

@YQQ said:
    interesting site.
    But, at least on my monitor, you are using very light grey writing on a white background which is extremely difficult to see.

Appreciate the feedback - I made an adjustment, see how it looks to you now. (I want you to be able to read the info!)

• YQQYQQ Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent, Thanks for responding to that.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • stldanceartiststldanceartist Posts: 116 ✭✭✭

Of course!

I'm happy to make the site as user-friendly as possible, and helpful feedback like yours is not only an opportunity to improve the site, but an opportunity to learn how to fiddle with the settings of the site editor software :)