Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

SOLD

dm679864dm679864 Posts: 213 ✭✭

SOLD

Good deals with KollectorKing, ChrisRx, Tookybandit, LukeMarshall, and Ajaan! On cointalk, Histman, Sakata, Blisskr, and a few others!

Comments

• Good deals with KollectorKing, ChrisRx, Tookybandit, LukeMarshall, and Ajaan! On cointalk, Histman, Sakata, Blisskr, and a few others!

• Good deals with KollectorKing, ChrisRx, Tookybandit, LukeMarshall, and Ajaan! On cointalk, Histman, Sakata, Blisskr, and a few others!

• HistmanHistman Posts: 212 ✭✭✭

I can vouch for dm679864. I've dealt with David many times. First-class items. I'd take them myself if spot wasn't so high.

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 23, 2020 7:57PM

i like this lot , no paypal does suck though. I don't think you can pay into any of those you mention from paypal . Some will process credit cards but I think I did that with zelle one time and it went on my card as a cash advance yikes :s

• @bronco2078 said:
    i like this lot , no paypal does suck though. I don't think you can pay into any of those you mention from paypal . Some will process credit cards but I think I did that with zelle one time and it went on my card as a cash advance yikes :s

Absolute no other option, I can use my brothers paypal so if thats the only way to seal the deal ,we can do that lol

Good deals with KollectorKing, ChrisRx, Tookybandit, LukeMarshall, and Ajaan! On cointalk, Histman, Sakata, Blisskr, and a few others!

if you can work out a way to get a regular paypal invoice to me I'll take the lot

• @bronco2078 said:
    if you can work out a way to get a regular paypal invoice to me I'll take the lot

Sounds good shoot me a message with your paypal details

• DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭

PM sent

lot arrived today ! nice variety very happy B)