Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Mayflower gold 20XA and 20XC $2625

derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 22, 2020 8:26PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Sealed, in hand, from the US Mint. Sold out two coin proof set 20XA and reverse proof gold coin 20XC, $2625 delivered. I have provenance (order and tracking numbers on each sealed box that matches numbers on mint confirmation that I will provide with purchase). However, if you prefer the mint-sealed shipping boxes and do not want me to open to confirm contents after payment then you are agreeing to accept what the US mint put in the box. If you prefer, I can confirm what is inside boxes by opening them after payment and before shipment. No returns once opened by you or contents satisfactorily verified by me.

Terms: Price includes insured registered mail. I am responsible for all shipments until post office says delivered. Will send shipping info/tracking number upon shipment. I ship within 24 hrs of receiving payment. Payment to be made by bank wire within 24 hrs., paypal within 12 hrs. (fee free or add 2.9%), postal money order (mailed within 48 hrs.) or Venmo within 12 hrs. No checks accepted/been burned in the past. If sending postal money order I ask that you do so with delivery or signature confirmation so there is no question that I received it. I ship immediately upon receipt of payment and ship only to US addresses. I will need a backup method of communication (email) from you and you will receive the same from me.

Successful BST transactions over the years with mas3387, jerster, Uphill, jabba, jwitten, baddogss, roob47, Tiggs2012 , Keevan, smokincoin, wondercoin, okiedude, AlanLastufka, Azurescens, mbogoman, CharlotteDude, mepot, VanHalen, Metalsman, Cohodk, AcesCracked, Hawgstick, GBurger717, nibanny, mariner67, Barndog, Coiny, keepdachange, messydesk, Spooly, epcjimi1, Swampboy, alohagary, CoinRuckus, Wingsrule, Chrischampeon, TooSnappy, USAFA2012, mkman123, colts900, valente151, taxmad, CCC2010, lpinion, mikescoins, tizofthe, epoch, dmarks, fivecents, nederveit and 7over8.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

Comments