Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PAN SHOW IS NOW OVER , WHO WENT AND THOUGHTS/OBSERVATIONS?

VernoVerno Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
edited November 2, 2020 5:14PM in U.S. Coin Forum

The PAN show is on...many great dealers both regional and national will be there....will you?
Stop by Table 401and say hello! Regards, RJ Westmoreland Rare Coins

Comments

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

is the Monroeville Convention Center the original location from years ago??

• Options

It is the only location I showed at , but I think there was a prior location. Very nice venue, free parking, etc.

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're over 65, and/ or obese, and/or have chronic health problems you have to be nuts to go.

• Options
    KensCoins2287KensCoins2287 Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

I’ll be there on Thursday and Friday! First show I’ve been to this year, I’m excited!

• Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭

Greg Allen Coins, LLC will be at Table #507.

Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    87redcivic87redcivic Posts: 119 ✭✭✭

Tomorrow, I'm putting in my time-off request to come on Friday. Any news on speakers/presenters for Friday?

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great news.... Show reports please... from everyone attending....What's hot, what's not.... Thanks in advance... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

An update on my table at PAN
    Kranky will not be able to be there! :'(

Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm considering it but not fully committing. I will be in that region this coming weekend. But both of my business associates, with whom I attend all coin shows, are not comfortable going. Soo, I must respect their decisions. :( Myself.....Ima see how I feel Friday morning. I kept my schedule open, so if I feel good, if the weather is decent and if I'm up for a solo excursion; then I will attend. If I do go; I'll be certain to stop by to say hello to all board member friends. :)

“I may not believe in myself but I believe in what I’m doing” ~Jimmy Page~

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947)

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• Options

Before I posted my thoughts, observations, and show report, I wanted to see what others had to say....pleas epost thanks, RJ

• Options
    EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn’t personally attend but I know a few dealers and collectors who did. All told me it was a great show with a lot of buzz.

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file