Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Sold

mcarney1173mcarney1173 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭

I purchased this coin raw earlier this year as an UNC Prooflike. Freshly graded by PCGS with a Trueview and NFC chip-enabled holder. Unfortunately, I missed the wheel mark damage that is visible in the obverse field from Liberty's nose to the top of her hair prior to submitting this coin (see second, third, and fourth photos below). Excluding the damage, I believe this coin is a solid MS63 with a shot at a prooflike designation. Highly original and flashy coin, tough to find with proof like surfaces. This would look great in an album or capital plastics holder.

Asking $325 shipped. In the last two weeks, PCGS increased the price guide value for the 1878-CC in most grades.

PCGS Cert #39086254

Paypal F&F preferred or add 3% for G&S. Shipped via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box and Insured. 7 day returns from the date the item is delivered. I have numerous successful BST transactions both buying and selling. Reference available upon request. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional photos.

The coin has also been listed on eBay at the following link if you prefer to buy the coin there:
On eBay: 1878-CC UNC Details

More information on wheel marks can be found on the NGC website at the following link:

https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/4412/Wheel-Marks/

Comments