Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Guess the Grade Brett needs to look at both of These I posted , Please post your opinion

BIGDAVEBIGDAVE Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭
edited September 1, 2020 6:09AM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

One is a pcgs pr67 ,one is a pr68,

Comments

• The top is the 68 and the bottom is the 67

• BIGDAVEBIGDAVE Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭

I think the reason is would be Top pop and they only give those grades to the Big Guys, would make it a $12,500 coin

• AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 5, 2020 6:00AM

Nice coins.

• Who are you to say what @BrettPCGS needs to do? And on top of that you’re insinuating that only big dealers get upgrades. Geez, get lost.

tonedroosies
    "Who are you to say what @BrettPCGS needs to do? And on top of that you’re insinuating that only big dealers get upgrades. Geez, get lost."

Who am I . A 20 year repeat CUSTOMER of PCGS. I was out for a Few years for Health, That is why I asked For David Hall to Look originally ) but before when I called or sent a Email about a difference of opinion , they put a hold on the order and we had a Presidential Review ,
    and they still do
    But they did not on this order so I posted here
    I did not say only Big Dealers Get upgrades, I get them all the Time,
    I said only the big Guys would make a $12,500 Coin
    Just remember PCGS is a Business and I am THE CUSTOMER,

• cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BIGDAVE said:
    tonedroosies
    "Who are you to say what @BrettPCGS needs to do? And on top of that you’re insinuating that only big dealers get upgrades. Geez, get lost."

Who am I . A 20 year repeat CUSTOMER of PCGS. I was out for a Few years for Health, That is why I asked For David Hall to Look originally ) but before when I called or sent a Email about a difference of opinion , they put a hold on the order and we had a Presidential Review ,
    and they still do
    But they did not on this order so I posted here
    I did not say only Big Dealers Get upgrades, I get them all the Time,
    I said only the big Guys would make a $12,500 Coin
    Just remember PCGS is a Business and I am THE CUSTOMER,

Clearly a parody/troll account...

My orders for the last 3 months Not Big But it makes me the Customer of PCGS,

• cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 6, 2020 1:34AM

Gary is that you? How many times did you try those Roosevelt Dimes for goodness sake?

cameonut2011 Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gary is that you? How many times did you try those Roosevelt Dimes for goodness sake?

No those are mine, Most all are Proof Jefferson's 1938-1964,

• davewesendavewesen Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am not Brett but my opinion is proof coins can not be graded without a loupe.

You have a very nice set of early proofs, I like the 1938. I had no idea some of these go for over $10K.

• KoveKove Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

On the bottom coin, what's the dark material at Jefferson's forehead/hairline? I wouldn't want to see that on a PR68