Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Giveaway OVER..

AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 9, 2021 1:38PM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Via a random number generator the 2nd poster is the winner. So, I need the info from you ShaunBC5!! Send me you addy info!
Congratulation to the 6 year old.....tell him in the morning!

bob :)

Okay to enter just say I'm in. Rules are simple, be under 18 or collecting for less than 2 years. You are on your honor here, one entry per person only. I'll draw a winner on Sunday night and post it here,
Compliments of me and Amy Herman 50/50. Amy goes by Aviva-la on ebay.

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Comments

• erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

Putting my daughter Sophie(age 9) in the mix; trying to get her going into coins!

• ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can I be in for my 6yo who is getting in to collecting? (He’s not allowed on the internet)

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShaunBC5 said:
    Can I be in for my 6yo who is getting in to collecting? (He’s not allowed on the internet)

Yes sir, you can.

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • TunisTunis Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭

I will put my daughter in, Emily, age 14. Thanks for the drawing. Thanks for the opportunity!!

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

• Ike1964Ike1964 Posts: 216 ✭✭✭

I would like to register for my 10 year old grandson please.

• ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

We won 2 years ago, let's try again- :)

• ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent! Super excited and thankful to the both of you!!!

• VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

I know it's too late, but my 4 year is starting to roll hunt with me. He looks for the shiny coins and puts them under my USB microscope lol

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

• Bruce7789Bruce7789 Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭

OK, so you guys are having all the YN's enter these contests but to be fair, and avoid discriminatory practices, when you going to have a drawing just for us over 65?....... :* (TIC)