FHCFHC Posts: 323 ✭✭✭

bump

• Options

Bump

• Options
    CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭

@jclovescoins said:
    You should get these certified both for authenticity and to see if they are problem free. They all look cleaned to some extent, unfortunately

the 1889 looks cleaned/damaged

• Options

@CalifornianKing said:

@jclovescoins said:
    You should get these certified both for authenticity and to see if they are problem free. They all look cleaned to some extent, unfortunately

It very well could be cleaned. But it is still a rare and valuable key date coin. As is the 93 CC. The 89 CC i posted on here shortly after i purchased it asking for help identifying the VAM. It was agreed that it was a VAM 5. Make me an offer if you're interested. The worst I can say is no.

• Options
    CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭

@FHC said:

@CalifornianKing said:

@jclovescoins said:

It very well could be cleaned. But it is still a rare and valuable key date coin. As is the 93 CC. The 89 CC i posted on here shortly after i purchased it asking for help identifying the VAM. It was agreed that it was a VAM 5. Make me an offer if you're interested. The worst I can say is no.

I do not have the budget to fit it into my coin collection (or desire) and even if I did I would NEVER buy one raw from someone on the internet.

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

Coins of high value like these two should be certified. If they are "details" coins then the
    selected TPG will state so. plastic will make the transaction easier.

• Options

Ttt

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

you've had several months now to get these coins certified......Your sale ain't gonna happen in this forum until you do so.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."