Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1994/1986 ASEs, Solid or Mixed date ASE Rolls $630, Libertad Rolls, 90% silver @MELT, Morgan toner!!

SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 13, 2020 10:03AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

All,

Some coins for you to consider as you face the summer social distancing! If you think they are not priced well, contact me and maybe we can work something out! As usual, I accept PPFF, PPGS +3%, check, and MO.

1986 and 3 1994 ASEs. $165 shipped. Tough dates.

Solid date ASE rolls: 1991, and general mixed date rolls. Some have toning on the edges, nothing major or shocking. Let's do these at $610 per roll, delivered. The price will be adjusted per market conditions: market goes up, so does the price, and vice-versa. 3 rolls left now. Trying to keep these ~$4-5 over per oz, or less.

Example of a mixed date roll:

Mixed date Libertad roll, 2000s, really nice BU conditions. $600 for the roll.

Mixed date 1982/1985 Liberatad roll, $750 delivered.

Solid date 1983 Libertad roll, $850, delivered.

Standard 90% circulated US coinage. 19.5xface (per $10). Shipping will be based on quantity purchased, but likely ~$10 for priority mail and insurance. If just a single roll, then likely $5. Quantities available include:

$84 face quarters (all washies)
$27.5 face halves (mixed Ken, Ben, Walkers)
Example photo:

I picked this up a long while ago, can't believe it hasn't left my possession yet, but it has been hard to part with. This OLD holder 1880s dollar has gorgeous blueberry toning to left offset by a wonderful orange and gold to the right. Amazing luster in hand. The reverse has some lovely overlapping oranges around the rim, leaving the center a flashy white. The MS 65 grade, while CAC approved, might easily go 65+ or 66 by today's standards. If you are not happy with this coin in hand, I will gladly take it back, no questions asked. Asking an easy $259 delivered.

Here's some early copper from my home state, Hawaii! This 1847 penny in AU 55 is a truly beautiful mellow chocolate brown example of this coin, and these are stupid hard to find without a bunch of environmental damage or other issues. Only 100000 of these were minted, and a bunch ended up in the harbors around Honolulu...so who knows how many are left. The PCGS price guide is at $1000. I'd like for you to have it at $725, shipped.

Have something else on your mind? Maybe I've got it in stock. Give me a shout and let me see if I do. Email doesn't cost a penny! I’ve got more to list shortly!

Cheers,
Surf

Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments