Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New quarterly specials?

CollectorBonEZCollectorBonEZ Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 1, 2020 10:00PM in U.S. Coin Forum

I was wondering why Eisenhower dollars & commemoratives are included for this special and not Roosevelt dimes & commemoratives? I understand he was the general who was leading the US allied forces, but what about the president who stayed in office despite being in very poor health to ensure his counties victory.

Comments

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2, 2020 5:09AM

I am pretty sure that I read ANY U.S. coin during the WWII years;

Qualifying Coins for this Quarterly Special •All 2020 American Eagles in all metals, mint marks and finishes
    •2019 American Memorial Park Quarters in all mint marks and all finishes, excluding 5oz
    •2019 War in the Pacific National Historical Park Quarter in all mint marks and all finishes, excluding 5oz
    •2016 Native American Code Talkers Dollar in all mint marks and finishes
    •All 1991-1995 World War II Commemorative Coins in all denominations and finishes
    •All Eisenhower Dollars in all mint marks and finishes
    •All U.S. coins minted in 1941-1945 including all silver 1942-1945 War Nickels and 1943 Steel Lincoln Wheat Cents in all mint marks, varieties, and finishes
    •2013 5-Star Generals Commemorative Coins in all denominations and finishes
    •1990 Eisenhower Centennial Dollar in all mint marks and finishes
    •All 2020-W America the Beautiful Quarters featuring the “V75” privy mark** ◦(These coins can potentially qualify for Quarter Quest program pedigrees and labels, see pcgs.com/2020quarterquest for details)
    •2020 Coast Guard Silver Medal**
    •2020 Air Force Silver Medal**
    •End of World War II 75th Anniversary American Eagle Gold Proof Coin**
    •End of World War II 75th Anniversary American Eagle Silver Proof Coin**

https://www.pcgs.com/ccspecial?utm_source=Spotlight&utm_medium=Homepage&utm_campaign=Q3 2020 Specials

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file