Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SOLD-LIMITED!!! 2020 ATB 5oz Salt River Bay PCGS MS69PL (Pop only 3) (All 3 Now SOLD - NONE Left )

winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 13, 2020 5:15PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

For those that collect these, for some odd reason offerings for these graded by PCGS seem to be tough to get. It appears from the PCGS pops that only 77 were available in MS69DMPL, First Strike, and those disappeared quickly.

Any darkness you see in my amateur photo are shadows, reflections, etc., along with any other distractions you see.

I just received three graded MS69PL, First Strike. These represent the ENTIRE CURRENT POP of just 3. Two have now sold, so I only have one left.

My price for this, graded MS69PL, First Strike is $295, with free USPS First Class shipping. Your cert number will be the one in the photo. Note this is NOT DMPL, but only PL.

Payment is via PayPal (not F&F). NOTE: Due to the value, a signature will be required.

Terms: Full 7-day return privilege from when you receive the coin. In the unlikely event you are unhappy, the return must require my signature upon delivery back to me .

I will only ship to a person in the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address. I will email you the tracking number. We will provide each other with a valid email address.

Successful BST Transactions: ChrisH821 x 2; D1no; pnies20; radioman; RonB; RyGuy; Shrub68; sonorandesertrat x 2; UltraHighRelief; Willy.

Please message ANY questions. Thank you.

winesteven

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996

Comments