Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1960 Topps Mantle PSA 8|1982 Topps Traded Ripken PSA 10| 1993 SP Jeter PSA 8

SpinFadeSplash23SpinFadeSplash23 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Friends and Family, includes shipping and insurance.

1960 Topps Mickey Mantle PSA 8 - $4800

1982 Topps Traded Cal Ripken Jr. RC PSA 10 - $3000

1993 SP Derek Jeter RC PSA 8 - $600

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.

Comments

• Options
    70ToppsFanatic70ToppsFanatic Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭

Nice registration and focus. Good luck with the sale.

Dave
  • Options

Thanks, Dave. Appreciate the kind words.

Joe

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • Options

To the top. Willing to trade for Willie Mays or vintage boxing items.

Joe

• Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

So much nicer than than the 60 Mantle pulled in the recent cello rip. Good luck with your sale.

PackManInNC
  • Options

Thanks, Mexpo! That was a fun rip to watch, my pulse was racing.

Joe

• Options

Joe

• Options

Joe

• Options

Joe

• Options

Added new items.

Joe

• Options

Added more cards.

Joe

• Options
    justmero3justmero3 Posts: 74 ✭✭

What sort of vintage boxing? Interested in a signed Ali Everlast glove?

• Options

@justmero3 said:
    What sort of vintage boxing? Interested in a signed Ali Everlast glove?

If you PM me, we can talk. Mostly interested in cards, but I'm open to anything. Thanks!

Joe

• Options
    justmero3justmero3 Posts: 74 ✭✭

thanks....PM sent

• Options

Joe

• Options

To the top. Prices lowered. Willing to trade for Willie Mays or vintage boxing items.

Joe

• Options

To the top. Prices lowered. Willing to trade for Willie Mays or vintage boxing items.

Joe

• Options

Joe

• Options

Joe

• Options

Joe

• Options

Joe

• Options
    edited July 17, 2020 6:59PM

Removed some items from listing.

Joe

• Options

Joe

• Options

Joe