Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

100% PSA Graded 1972 Topps Baseball Set #12 Registry - 140+ Lots Closing Today Sunday 1/31 on eBay!

2»

Comments

• Bump as the 101 cards of this round of breakup closes to TODAY (Sunday) starting at starting at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (5 p.m. Eastern) and wrap up at 5:20 p.m. Pacific Time (8:20 Eastern).

You can check everything out using the link above.

Looking for 1975, 1978, and 1979 Topps Baseball in high end PSA 9 and PSA 10.

Highlights of this week sales include a boatload of PSA 9's including Johnny Bench, Reggie Jackson In Action, Billy Williams, Thurman Munson, Thurman Munson In Action, Tom Seaver, Willie Stargell, Don Sutton, Ron Santo, and Pete Rose.
    There is also two PSA 10 GEM MINT player cards and some low population PSA 8's and 9's.

These cards will close on Sunday, November 29th starting at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (5 p.m. Eastern) and wrap up at 5:08 p.m. Pacific (8:08 p.m. Eastern). There are still lots of cards without bids at either below the average or last sales price according to VCP. Here is your chance to pick up some cards you don't see offered every day!

You can use this link to find all the items:

Link To Auctions

Thanks for looking and good luck!

Frank

Bump! As I listed 121 cards as auctions with the "Buy it Now" option.

Highlights of this week sales include a boatload of PSA 9's including Johnny Bench, Thurman Munson, Willie Stargell In Action, Ron Santo, and Pete Rose. There are also some low population PSA 8's and 9's.

These cards will close on Saturday, January 9th starting at 1 p.m. Pacific Time (4 p.m. Eastern) and wrap up at 5:14 p.m. Pacific (8:14 p.m. Eastern). There are still lots of cards without bids at either below the average or last sales price according to VCP. Here is your chance to pick up some cards you don't see offered every day!

Link To Auctions

Frank

Bump as 118 lots close today starting at 1 p.m. Pacific Time (4 p.m. Eastern) and wrap up at 5:14 p.m. Pacific (8:14 p.m. Eastern).

In addition, I listed another 50 cards on Thursday that I never listed before. These cards will close on Sunday, January 17th. Many of these cards also have "Buy it Now" options. Please check them out.

• Thanks to those who bid on the cards that closed on Saturday. The next batch of 42 cards close on Sunday, January 17th starting at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (5 p.m. Eastern Time). Many of these cards are listed with a "buy it now" so be sure to check them out. The balance of the set #1 will be listed on Thursday.

• Hello @Late1970sTopps -- if you're interested in selling any remaining Cardinals you have as a lot, please let me know. I'm just getting back into collecting and this would really help build up the collection!

• Bump! As the most recent patch of cards that I listed close today.

Link To Auctions

Frank

This is the last of my set. Highlights of this week sales include all the high numbers. Most of them have never been listed before. There are also some low population PSA 8's and 9's and a PSA 10.

These cards will close on Sunday, January 31st starting at 12:24 p.m. Pacific Time (3:24 p.m. Eastern) and wrap up at 5:16 p.m. Pacific (8:16 p.m. Eastern). There are still lots of cards without bids at either below the average or last sales price according to VCP. Here is your chance to pick up some cards you don't see offered every day!

Link To Auctions

Frank