Home Sports Talk
Options

Astros cheating scandal facts~ a thread to add on to as you find facts over time:

MLBdaysMLBdays Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll kick it off ~ In the 2017 World Series Game 5 ~ Clayton Kershaw threw 51 off speed pitches (curves and sliders) and the Houston Astros swung and missed at NONE of them "0".

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,957 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now available on Ebay, get yours today, toploader included.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I read reports in January, supposedly from anonymous sources, detailing the Red Sox cheating in 2018 with a runner on 2nd using his foot placement to tell a hitter if it's a fastball or off speed. The reports said the Red Sox used the unguarded replay room early in games to pick up on signals, then used the runner on 2nd to watch the catcher.

Do any of you have an inkling of what will be in the investigation report when this comes out? Some Red Sox have denied cheating. It seems like video evidence could be used to corroborate these reports.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that MLB should vacate all the red sox world series wins , even the one back in the little house on the prairie days .
    While I live in Mass , logically it will have no effect on me , because sports doesn't matter