FSHO - New Listing - 1911 Proof Barber Quarter – PR67CAM PCGS w/CAC, PCGS Pop only 11, only 7 Finer
This coin is Blast White with blinding mirrors, both obverse and reverse, and a ton of frost, with tremendous cameo contrast.
The coin in hand is much nicer than the photos shown below.
I am a collector, and not a dealer, but some may argue that point since I am offering this coin for sale to a wide audience.
I just upgraded this coin in my Registry Type Set.
- There have been 24 graded PR67CAM (11 by PCGS, and 13 by NGC). Out of those 24, only 10 merit the coveted CAC sticker. At this price point, you'd figure almost all were sent to CAC. For those without a CAC, you should ask yourself why it doesn't have one?
- The last two sold in 2019 - 1911 PR67CAM PCGS w/CAC went for $4,700 and $12,338 (but this latter one had rainbow toning).
- If you don't like mine, Sarasota Rare Coins is selling a similar one for $5,200 ($5,720 on eBay), which is more than my price shown below,
- If you look at collectorscorner.com at Proof Barber quarters graded PR67CAM with a CAC in ANY date, graded by NGC or PCGS, the closest you'll find in price to mine is hundreds of dollars more.
- If you look at eBay at Proof Barber Quarters graded PR67CAM with a CAC in ANY date, graded by NGC or PCGS, the closest you'll find is the one mentioned above being sold by Sarasota Rare Coins.
My price is $4,575 via regular PayPal (no PP Gift Payments) and includes FedEx Priority Overnight shipping (expected delivery by 10:30 am next business day after shipped, but NOT guaranteed). However, if I have to ship to a P.O. Box, then I ship USPS Priority Mail, with 3 day estimated delivery time from when shipped. Due to the value, a signature will be required.
Terms: Full 7-day return privilege from when you receive the coin. I am so confident you will like this coin, that unlike many sellers, I will pay for the cost of return shipping if you don't like coin. All returns must use a prepaid return label that requires my signature that I will email you in the unlikely event you are unhappy.
I will only ship to a person in the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address. I will email you the tracking number. We will provide each other with a valid email address.
Successful BST Transactions: UltraHighRelief; ChrisH821; D1no; willy; RonB; Shrub68; radioman, sonorandesertrat.
Please message ANY questions. Thank you.