Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD! - 1911 Proof Barber Quarter-PR67CAM PCGS w/CAC, Pop only 11

winestevenwinesteven Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭✭✭

My price had been reduced on the BS&T, but it did not sell, so I listed it in the current Legends Auction (Lot #311). SOLD for $4,700 including their 17.5% buyers fee.

This coin is Blast White with blinding mirrors, both obverse and reverse, and a ton of frost, with tremendous cameo contrast.

The coin in hand is much nicer than the photos shown below.

1. There have been 23 graded PR67CAM (11 by PCGS, and 12 by NGC). Out of those 23, only 9 merit the coveted CAC sticker. At this price point, you'd figure almost all were sent to CAC. For those without a CAC, you should ask yourself why it doesn't have one?
  2. The PCGS Price Guide has this at $5,000. That price guide does not differentiate between those with, and those without a CAC. Mine HAS a CAC!

Please also look at Legend Lot # 230 - my 1828 Large Cent Coronet/Matron graded MS65BN by PCGS with a CAC, and Legend Lot # 299 - my 1875-S Twenty Cent piece graded MS65+ by PCGS with a CAC.

Successful BST Transactions: ChrisH821 x 2; D1no; MsMorrisine; pnies20; radioman; Relaxn; RonB; RyGuy; Shrub68X3; sonorandesertrat x 2; UltraHighRelief; Willy.

Please message ANY questions. Thank you.
winesteven

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
Tagged:

Comments