Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Letting go of some of my collection.

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

As you may know I have collected in the niche area of 1950-1970 Cameo proof and SMS coinage for years.

It is time to downsize and reduce the number of coins I have acquired over the years. Most of the coins are raw and many [the more common ones] do not warrant slabbing due to cost/value considerations. Singles and sets will be posted on the BST.

If anyone has an interest in adding some sets or singles of these coins to their collection let me know.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SanctionII ....Thanks, I will check it out...Might want some singles...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    TunisTunis Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭

I would also be interested. Sent message concerning wants.

Successful buys on BST board from NotSure, Nankraut, Yorkshireman, Astrorat, Ikeigwin(2x), Bob13, Outhaul, coinbuf, dpvilla, jayPem, Sean1990, TwoKopeiki, bidask, Downtown1974, drddm, nederveit2

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

For about 2.5 months I have been selling off some of my collection on the BST.

Just wanted to say thanks to all who have expressed interest and who have bought from me. I appreciate it.

• Options
    markelman1125markelman1125 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you happen to have a Indian head quarter eagle for sale, Am now looking for one for my gold Indian head type set.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file