Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SOLD - 1911 Liberty Nickel PR66+CAM PCGS w/CAC - PCGS Pop only 3!!!!!!!

winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 27, 2020 9:20AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

You can't tell from the photos, but this Premium Gem has exceptional contrast that shines through its lemon-yellow toning. According to Heritage, the degree of Cameo contrast appears to border on the Deep Cameo level. The photos also do not show how reflective the mirrors really are. Any scratches you see in the photos are NOT on the coin, but on the holder.

I am a collector, and not a dealer, but some may argue that point since I am offering this coin for sale to a wide audience.

I have available for sale a 1911 Liberty Nickel graded PR66+CAM by PCGS, and it merits a CAC.

I just upgraded this coin in my Registry Type Set.

1. While PCGS has graded a total of 39 of these as either PR66CAM or PR66+CAM, only 3 of those 39 merits the "+" grade (only 7.7%). Naturally, this one has the coveted CAC sticker.

2. This is a better date. For this date (1911) PCGS and NGC have graded a total of only 57 as either PR66CAM or PR66+CAM: 39 by PCGS and 18 by NGC, but of those 57 graded PR66CAM or PR66+CAM, only 10 have a CAC (17.5%).

3. If you want to buy one graded by PCGS at PR67CAM with a CAC, be prepared to spend more than $4,000.

4. No 1911 Liberty Nickels graded by PCGS as PR66+CAM with a CAC are currently listed on eBay or collectorscorner.com.

SEE MY TWO PHOTOS BELOW.

My price is $1,350 via regular PayPal (no PP Gift Payments) and INCLUDES FedEx Priority Overnight shipping (or USPS Priority Mail if you're using a PO Box).

For those that do your research (as we all should) if you look up the cert # on pcgs.com, you'll see I paid $1,821 for this from Heritage in August 2015. I'm OK with selling it for less than I paid, as that's the reality of the market, but more importantly, I had the pleasure of having custody of this wonderful coin as part of my high ranking registry Type Set for the past four years (as I see it, the difference is the "rent" I paid to have custody of it for that time). All is good!

Terms: Full 7-day return privilege from when you sign for receipt of the coin. I am so confident you will like this coin, that unlike many sellers, I will pay for the cost of return shipping if you don't like coin. All returns must use a prepaid return label that requires my signature upon redelivery to me that I will email you in the unlikely event you are unhappy.

I will only ship to a person in the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address. Due to the value, a signature will be required. I will ship FedEx Priority Overnight at my expense (expected delivery is the next business day by 10:30 am, but this is NOT guaranteed). However, if shipping to a P.O. Box, I will then ship by USPS Priority Mail (typical 2 to 3-day delivery), and a signature will still be required. I will email you the tracking number. We will provide each other with a valid email address as well.

Please message ANY questions. Thank you.
Winesteven
Successful BST Transactions: UltraHighRelief; ChrisH821; D1no; willy; RonB; Shrub68; radioman, sonorandesertrat.

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996

Comments