Great Retirements? Looking for Investments?

The Sleeping Giant mine is located 80 km north of Amos in north-western Quebec, Canada. It is
accessible via road 109 that connects Amos to Matagami. This is a paved road and it passes less
than 1 km from the mine site. Material and services are available at competitive prices.
The mine was exploited from 1988 to 2014. It has been maintained dry since its temporary closing
in 2014 and no infrastructure has been taken out or added. Currently, the Sleeping Giant mill treats
ore from the Elder mine owned by Abcourt Mines Inc. and occasionally, some custom ore. The mill
capacity is 700 to 750 tonnes per day. The activated carbon process is used to recover gold.
Historically, the gold recovery on the Sleeping Giant ore, at that mill is 97.5%.
The tailings pond complies with all governmental regulations and the dykes and the quality of water
are checked every year by an external expert. The tailings pond has enough capacity to receive
the tailings from Elder and those from the Sleeping Giant mine as indicated in section 16 of the
technical report. The setting pond at the discharge of the tailings pond is used to treat the
discharged water according to the rules and to control the quality of the water.
Geology and Mineralization
The Sleeping Giant property is located in the central part of the north volcanic