Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

5% Off the First 50 (Now 46) Coins Sold Through the New VDB Coins Website!

giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 22, 2019 4:11AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

~~~~

As dealers, we do appreciate everyone visiting our jazzy new site. To encourage returning customers (you will have to reset your password) and new customers to register, we offer a SPECIAL DEAL! The first 50 coins sold through our site will receive a 5% rebate sent directly to those customers! U.S. orders only, please. And you will also get FREE SHIPPING OVER $99 and can pay instantly with regular PayPal! (Or via check to our P.O. Box.) We will send the rebates to you directly after each sale is completed.

https://vdbcoins.com

Thanks for looking, registering and buying!

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.

Comments

• Options

Two orders yesterday, now the next 48 coins get the 5% rebate. (Pay the regular invoice amount via PayPal and I send the 5% rebate manually within a few hours. Done two this way today)

Best,

George

• Options
    DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just reviewed all the pieces . . . many superb! Am now doing primarily copper and Mercs . . . so not too much there in those two areas, but the quality is obvious. I may do a World coin just for fun . . . .

Drunner

• Options

I marked a few coins with sale prices this morning ... You have to go to the site and look around, play Where's Waldo but they're not hard to find. And those sale prices are in addition to the manual 5% rebate I will send you after you complete your payment (regular PayPal or mailed check to our PO). Regular PP payments will be sent manually within a few hours, and rebate checks will of course take longer, but customers whom we know can just take off the 5%. There are some wonderful coins on the site, and some of them with the sale and 5% rebate we will just be squeaking by with a small profit, if any. But it is worth it to us to have new customers and lot of kind folks looking around and getting comfortable with the site. Thanks a lot @DRUNNER for your kind comments.

And kind regards to all,

George

• Options

@DRUNNER I do have to correct one thing in your comment. I have a lot of wonderful Lincoln and Indian cents on the site, which are most assuredly copper. And a ton of nice Conder tokens, which last I looked ... But no early U.S. copper currently, no large cents or half cents.

So far four coins have sold. One gentleman bought a very rare silver Conder token and saved himself $50. Another bought a Lincoln cent he had had his eye on for a while and saved $10. And a third order was for two inexpensive Buffalo nickels where the first time buyer saved $3.45! So it's easy and painless ... and yes we have copper!

Kind regards,

George

• Options
    DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

How could I have ignored the nice small cents! Oops . . . . . about as copper as copper gets! :-) Shows how a Classic Large Cent guy can become a snob . . . . . .

I was able to place an order and was amazed at the efficiency, speed, and professionalism of VDBcoins. Looking forward to arrival and watching how the website continues!

Drunner

• Options

And @DRUNNER we Thank You For Your Support ... Isn't that how the old Bartles and Jaymes commercial went?

Kind regards,

George

• Options

New week, new bump. 5% off sale in progress!

Kind regards,

George