Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FILLED BUYING mint sets - many at 100% CDN BID - Updated 9/22/19

claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

~~~~FILLED.

Thanks to all who shipped them to me. I hope to post another buy list soon.

Updated 9/19/19 with the ones that I am filled on, and some new ones. Of course, anything on the filled list that was confirmed or already sent will be accepted and honored, but please no new shipments for the filled ones.

BUYING the following Mint Sets at 100% of CDN September BID. Not fussy about envelopes, but coins should be decent. Immediate check payment on receipt or bring to the Denver Coin Show (see me at the Pralico LLC Table) for cash payment on delivery. Need 100-200 of each:

Paying 100% of BID on:

1971, $2.75 (filled for now)

1973, $9.00

1977, $4.00

1978, $4.50

1992, $3.00

1997, $3.75

Paying 90% BID on:

1976 clad, NET BUY @ $5.85

1979, NET BUY @ 4.05 (filled for now)

1984, NET BUY @ 2.48 (filled for now)

1985, NET BUY @ 2.48 (filled for now)

1993, NET BUY @ 3.15

2008 (NEW NEED!) net buy @ $21.60

2009, NET BUY @ 17.10

Paying 80% BID on:

1975, NET BUY @ 4.80 (filled for now)

1980, NET BUY @ 4.40 (filled for now)

1981, NET BUY @ 5.60 (filled for now)

1986, NET BUY @ 4.40 (filled for now)

1987, NET BUY @ 2.40 (filled for now)

Please confirm before shipping or bringing to the show. John Barkley, 1001-A East Harmony RD UNIT #450, Fort Collins, CO 80525-3354. Email coin1839@gmail.com

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

What’s the most cost efficient way for me to ship you the sets?

• Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

It would be nice if you were set up here in So. California...
    I would sell you most if not all of my mint/proof sets.

• Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

Crap, just took about 100 of these sets to the coin star machine. Course by the time I paid shipping

• Options

@skier07 said:
    What’s the most cost efficient way for me to ship you the sets?

Best way to send is a USPS Flat rate box. They come in Medium and Large. Boxes are free, get a couple of each and stuff 'em up to the max. And if you are in the Denver area, I will be set up at the Denver coin Expo under "Pralico LLC".

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options

Updated list - see 1st post.

• Options

TTT - still need many. I'll be at the Denver Coin Expo this week - September 25-26-27-28 - Tables 435-437. I'll be available on the forums until Tuesday, then at the show the rest of the week and hopefully busy!

• Options

FILLED UP!