Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Danial Carr Gold, 5 Peace Dollars in Custom Holder (SOLD), Carr Oregon Exchange $10 - NO TAX!

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 28, 2020 12:20PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Have a few pieces to offer that are special. Prefer Fee Free payments. Price includes delivery.

Over Strike created with Daniel Carr in Dec. 2018 using the central Oregon Exchange Company design from a 1946 Oregon Num. Society die pair struck over a 1849 $10! Struck with the intent of preserving the 1849 date from the host coin. 5 made, only 3 available to collectors as Zoins and I each kept one for our personal collections - - $1495.

Over Strike created with Daniel Carr in Dec. 2018 using the central Oregon Exchange Company design from a 1946 Oregon Num. Society die pair struck over a US Indian $10. About 10 of these were made, 2 kept by those of us involved in making them with Can Carr. STOCK PHOTO below - contact me and I'll send you a picture of 2 that you can choose from. Only a small number remain - get one before they are gone! $1250

Unique custom holder for the 1964 Peace Dollar series created by Daniel Carr. The surfaces are so reflective that it's hard to photograph! Each of the Peace Dollars was individually selected for their quality for inclusion into the set. Since they are so hard to photograph, you get a money back guarantee if not satisfied with the quality of the holder or coins (the same coins must be returned in the undamaged holder). I believe only 5 or so of these holders were made and I purchased 2 of them. SOLD

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, a couple really neat items here! That peace dollar set is amazing.

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

ttt for Sunday.

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really, the 1964 Peace is THE Dan Carr coin to own. And here are 5 at once. Nice.

He who knows he has enough is rich.

Offers??

• BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 1933 $20 "Not Legal Tender" is very cool hadn't seen that before.

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

Happy Labor Day!

Back to school special??

ttt......post-LB sale?? :D

• DCWDCW Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jabba Did you see the beaver for sale in this thread?

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

ttt.....

ttt.....

Still time to buy a Christmas gift for yourself or your favorite numismatist!

Xmas is getting closer! :D

Get 'em while you can!