Home Sports Talk
Options

Which is worse ?

1970s1970s Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭

The city of Baltimore and it's baseball team, or the city of Detroit and it's football team ?

Orioles lose 23-2 at home to the Astros.

Is there any other city and team that belongs in this group ?

Comments

• Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11, 2019 5:03AM

Pittsburgh Pirates....won like 5 games since the all star break.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

Baltimore and Detroit? I challenge anyone to come up with any other pair of more crappy cities lol

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Baltimore and Detroit? I challenge anyone to come up with any other pair of more crappy cities lol

That is not nice Perk. City of Detroit is a dump but surrounding metro area of 3 million plus is great place to live for 6 months of the year. Plenty of small lakes if you have a boat or just want to sit on the shoreline. Other six months it is a gloomy tundra, but that is true of many other non sunbelt areas.

• Options

@Coinstartled said:

@perkdog said:

That is not nice Perk. City of Detroit is a dump but surrounding metro area of 3 million plus is great place to live for 6 months of the year. Plenty of small lakes if you have a boat or just want to sit on the shoreline. Other six months it is a gloomy tundra, but that is true of many other non sunbelt areas.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't live in Detroit if you paid me. Of course there are a bunch of other city's I feel the same way about.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:
    I wouldn't live in Detroit if you paid me. Of course there are a bunch of other city's I feel the same way about.

Yea I’m all set with living in the city too. Btw Baltimore has the 21st highest murder rate of all the cities in the WORLD. That is crazy, what’s crazier is that St.Louis is ranked higher lol

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't want to live in any area where there is a lot of gang activity. Very dangerous.

• Options
    edited August 11, 2019 9:16AM

I don't think Perk read my entire post. Well it was three lines and it is still kind of early.

;)

• Options

@Coinstartled said:
    I don't think Perk read my entire post. Well it was three lines and it is still kind of early.

;)

Hey I had my coffee I’m just hungover today 😨.

• Options

In Detroit, one prayed for non sellout tv blackouts so a different game would be on.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Watching the Lions play is painful!