Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Carr gold - 1906-D Saint Overstruck on US $20 Saint - Only 23 made - SOLD

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 25, 2020 6:21PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Being offered on the BST.

1906 Saint OVERSTRUCK on a genuine Saint. These are different than the original Carr 1906 Saint concept issue in that they will have the edge design from the host coin. When these were made, you would send a Saint to Carr and he would then strike it with his design for a fee of $400. Only 23 were made before the edition was closed. Note line 6 in his production blog pasted below.

$1950, free shipping, fee free payment or PP plus 3%.

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options

ttt

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pm sent

• Options

ttt...

• Options

Happy 4th - hope you got a 4 day weekend!

• Options

ttt...

• Options

ttt for the new week.

• Options

ttt.....

• Options
    CazkaboomCazkaboom Posts: 282 ✭✭✭

Dang I wish I could afford big gold. That design is beautiful! Did DC do this in silver by chance?

• Options

It's listed in the production blog posted above......