Home Sports Talk
Options

Home Runs are getting STEWWWWPID ..

MLBdaysMLBdays Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watched the D'backs and Phillies yesterday .....the 1st 4 hits were all home runs...... they hit 9 more after that to record 13 in the game..... Im hoping MLB either goes back to fully exposed stitches on baseballs (non juiced) or pushes the walls back several feet~ 6-10 ~ all the way around. 22 teams are on pace for hitting over 200 home runs....

Comments

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not many people are watching MLB. Congratulations.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

The more HR’s the better!

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MLBdays said:
    I watched the D'backs and Phillies yesterday .....the 1st 4 hits were all home runs...... they hit 9 more after that to record 13 in the game..... Im hoping MLB either goes back to fully exposed stitches on baseballs (non juiced) or pushes the walls back several feet~ 6-10 ~ all the way around. 22 teams are on pace for hitting over 200 home runs....

Easier to fix the baseballs, I would think.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭

not a good combo for the Phils when your pitchers are leaving the ball up over the plate and the wind in blowing straight out in CBP. Either way, scoring runs is what MLB wants and they certainly got it Monday at CBP.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

Twins/Red Sox yesterday. Good pitching = no home runs.

WHAT A GAME! Berrios pitched masterfully and lost.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set