Options

L

Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 23, 2019 9:31PM in World & Ancient Coins Forum

A

Comments

• Options
    sylsyl Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

This will help you ... each date and varieties lower on the specific date page:
    http://www.coinsandcanada.com/coins-prices.php

• Options
    MasonGMasonG Posts: 6,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a number of these for sale on eBay, prices as low as 50% of what's listed in the link above. They tend to not be very fast sellers. YMMV, of course.

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

The link Bill posted is in Canadian dollars which is currently at about .75 US

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

the right years and varieties will sell easy.
    otherwise the above link Half price.
    Most QV will be easy sells.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great link thanks! Is anyone buying these coins?

• Options
    edited May 22, 2019 8:15PM

"The link Bill posted is in Canadian dollars which is currently at about .75 US"

Yes, I understand. There is a coin valued at $40 on the website that I have had listed for sale at $15 for a couple of months now.

edited to add...

I went through a few more of my listings, and there are plenty that are priced more in line with the website values. Unfortunately, they're not attracting any more interest than their lower priced companions. :'(

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MasonG said:
    "The link Bill posted is in Canadian dollars which is currently at about .75 US"

Yes, I understand. There is a coin valued at $40 on the website that I have had listed for sale at $15 for a couple of months now.

edited to add...

I went through a few more of my listings, and there are plenty that are priced more in line with the website values. Unfortunately, they're not attracting any more interest than their lower priced companions. :'(

What's your website?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options

I don't give out my eBay id on message boards- sorry.

• Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

just checked the 5 cent silver listings (Canada only) .
    there are a few very ridiculous listings and out of 4000 or so, 90 % is what i call Fillers from G to F.
    that is usually what you find and high priced. some are asking more than the going price (trends)
    and others ask a "small fortune" for something worth 1/3 . very, very few are realistically priced and most likely will sell at or close of the asking price.
    I have recently sold a few dozen of the silver 5 cent coins at Ebay. But these were anywhere from G3 to VF.
    anyway, since you wish to have your Feebay acct private, I , and probably most other members here, can not really help you. I think you are forgetting that there are quite a few Canadian collectors lurking around here.
    good luck

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options

I'm not looking for help, just offering an opinion to the OP on how easy (or not) the coins are to sell on eBay.