none

chiniu67chiniu67 Posts: 147 ✭✭
edited June 15, 2019 2:06PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

nothing

APS

Comments

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

You gave me your word you were going to send me the payment you owed me 2 weeks ago, you did not send it, and you also did not respond to my text message, please send the payment you owe ASAP , thank you, also it’s easy to PayPal or pay via Zelle or thru your bank for instant results, thank you, I will post when I receive it

keceph `anah
  • Options

???

keceph `anah
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2019 1:53PM

Lol, don’t ever call this guy or buy or sell anything to or from him, he is a known deal breaker con artist here on these forums and this is at least his 3rd new name, Alain Sterk aka tee135, tonedase and chiniu67, stay far away and ignore, don’t get sucked in with golf stories and meals he’s going to buy you when you are in town and other tall tales...

keceph `anah
  • Options
    coffeycecoffeyce Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

@chiniu67 said:
    nothing

that's about what you will get if you buy his items LOL

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,443 ✭✭✭✭✭

He got me a couple of years ago. He'll be back under a new name. Count on it. :#

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Geez, how terrible. I've been burned by a couple of guys on this forum !!! :'(

Timbuk3
  • Options
    BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

How can you find out if someone screws you over if they come back under new name. I'm new but wanna keep my $$ where it belongs.P.S. JUST DID MY FIRST DEAL WITH ROB(GREAT GUY BY THE WAY)AND IT WENT SMOOTH. Love this forum and have talked to a lot of great and definitely knowledgeable people. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

COOKIES!

• Options
    CRH4LIFECRH4LIFE Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭

@BIGWEBB said:
    How can you find out if someone screws you over if they come back under new name. I'm new but wanna keep my $$ where it belongs.P.S. JUST DID MY FIRST DEAL WITH ROB(GREAT GUY BY THE WAY)AND IT WENT SMOOTH. Love this forum and have talked to a lot of great and definitely knowledgeable people. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

I feel a pattern in there post behavior, vocab and so forth. (Not knowing what the so forth is)😆

• Options
    BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

Ok thanks hopefully I'll figure it out and steer clear. But I get the vocab and their behavior in their posts. Thanks again

COOKIES!

• Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭

No transaction is foolproof when done over the interweb... Use common sense;. If price is too good too believe there problem is a red flag
    Use PayPal and creditcard to protect yourself.
    If you have questions about someone ask that person directly for references or ask the board.

When the board works it is great but when it fails it can be epic. Use your noggan.