Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Sold

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

Several 8 Reales and a Peso from my set -

1862-Mo MS62 (ex NGC 63) prooflike surfaces with subtle colored mirrors - SOLD

1877-Go MS63 that I think is undergraded -$400 OBO

1894-Ho MS63 with great toning on obverse, more subtle on reverse that stands out in hand - SOLD

1900 Peso MS63 - Sold

Prices via check. PayPal add 3% unless PPG.
Many references available.

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

TTT

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

TTT

• Very beautiful.

TTT

• jgennjgenn Posts: 735 ✭✭✭✭✭

So I'm confused, you have one thread here for selling and one for buying. Would you like to explain what you are looking for that the ones you currently own don't have?

@jgenn said:
    So I'm confused, you have one thread here for selling and one for buying. Would you like to explain what you are looking for that the ones you currently own don't have?

Upgrades

edited April 10, 2019 7:32AM

@jgenn said:

Because I am narrowing the focus of this set.

TTT

TTT, let’s make a deal

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT

Does no one else like these coins?

• MattTheRileyMattTheRiley Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭

I like them, I just can't afford them right now!

• gscoinsgscoins Posts: 277 ✭✭✭

If I did not already own a 1900 Zs Peso, I'd be making you an offer. It is a really pretty coin and a fair price.

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT