Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

PRICE DROP 1962 Topps Aaron - Ford - Banks - Koufax - Maris and More

mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

I have for sale several 1962 Topps baseball cards from a recent collection I just purchased. These cards are collector grade and I have described the condition accurately I believe.

I would be willing to sell as one lot or individually.

Shipping will be three bucks per card (unless of course you purchase multiples) or if you buy as 1 lot I will pick up the shipping.

Price on the entire lot would be $80.00 . Prices for individual cards and conditions are as follows:

1 Roger Maris-$10.00

This card has a heavy crease running horizontal across the card. It has rounded corners, what appears to be gum stains and what appears to be an impression of a paper clip in the upper right corner. Since this is card #1 in the set I am not surprised it is not in pristine condition but it still presents well for a collector grade set.

1 Roger Maris-$20.00

This is the second Maris card I have and it is in much better condition than the first. While there are corner rounding issues and a surface wrinkle near the upper right hand corner, it presents very well for the first card in the set. This card does have most of it's original gloss but it does have a few surface spots that appear to be perhaps ever so slight gum spots.

5 Sandy Koufax-$15.00

This card is off center with touched corners. A slight crease that curves along the upper left hand corner There is also what appears to be 2 small stains that looks like they were caused by droplets of rain on the card. There is also a surface wrinkle that runs horizontal on this card that runs across the upper chest of Mr. Koufax. This is a very presentable card for the condition issues.

25 Ernie Banks-$8.00

Rounded corners and multiple creases on Ernie's face are the flaws on this card.

310 Whitey Ford-$5.00

Rounded corners, centering issues and ever so slight stains can be seen when tilted into a light source.

312 Spahn Shows no hit form-$5.00

Centering issues and touched corners are the only flaws on this card.

320 Henry Aaron-$15.00

Rounded corners, centering issues and a gum stain on the front of the card which can easily be removed are the flaws on this card.

396 Frank Robinson All Star-$5.00

Nice card with some slight gum stains and touched corners. No creases

398 Don Drysdale All Star-$5.00

Touched corners and ceterning are the issues for this card.

401 Homer Kings Maris and Cepeda-$10.00

This card has touched corners and a slight gum stain on the chest of Cepeda but overall a decent card.

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!

Comments

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Bump for a price drop

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Maris and Ford
    Message sent

Doug

I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug