Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Awesome OH ms 65 1880s toned CAC, 1921 Peace ms 63 OH; 2 1883 CC GSAs added (with color)

SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 19, 2019 11:57PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hey all,

Up for your all perusal are these nice little gems. First is a standard morgan dollar with Ricko (TM) non-approved tarnish all over the obverse in a series of pleasing blues, golds, and reds. This puppy really pops! It is encased in that really Old Holder style from ATS, and interestingly, it has made the trip back and forth from that other stickering place that folks like green and gold from. In this case, admirers of this coin will be please to spot the tidy, shiny green complimentary colored sticker on the right side of the holder. The pull-away toning at the date is a dead-giveaway that this toning is the real deal...and not Ricko (TM) approved. This can be yours for the nice price of $245; and to my knowledge, this one hasn't hit the street in at least 5+ years, so, is that semi-fresh??? And yes, it looks way better in hand than my pictures can do justice for.

Next up is this stunner of a Peace dollar, again housed in that Old ATS Holder, and to my knowledge, it never has tried a trip across America to find out if it deserves a sticker or not. In my opinion, this one has the usual weakness in the hair, but a good strike on the reverse, and a dark, but pleasing surface color. Lateral marks on the reverse are on the holder. Minimal hits suggest that this one is conservatively graded.....In MS 64, sheet has this at $675. I'm asking $425.

Adding to this pile are two 1883 GSA CCs. First one up has a terrific reverse crescent, deep purples trailing into blues then joining reds and a nice russet as you near the edge of the crescent. Reverse is also either PL, or darn close to it. Obverse, well, we aren't all so lucky at the high school dance. She's taken her fair share of knocks, but has gotten up each time to keep on moving! Based on the die-cracks running the perimeter, and a spike at the first 8, my guess is this is a fairly late die state -- and I'm too tired to look up the VAM on this one. I'll get some pics up in the morning. Easy on the wallet price on this is $215.

Our second girl at the dance spent some time the night before at the tanning salon, and seems to have developed an early stage of Trump Orange -- mind you, its very early, but its all there in the light orange, yellow, and golden hues. This plays into a really nice accent appearing as a slight crescent along the base from the date up the right side of the coin. Again, later stage die cracks run both the obverse and reverse. We think this girl was pretty lucky on her night out, as jack-the-ripper seems to have tried a run at her, just missing her chin and throat! Whew! She's still attractive, and a fine addition to any collection. Again, easy on the wallet with this one, being at $200.

Please add a small shipping charge to your purchase depending on how you want them delivered -- priority mail = $7, first class = $4 -- more coins, slightly more shipping cost. I'll take care of the rest of the incidentals (insurance, etc).

Mahalo!
Surf

Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments