Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

delete

dpvilladpvilla Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭

Terms:
All items guaranteed to be genuine unless otherwise identified as a copy or replica.
All die varieties guaranteed to be properly attributed.
7-day no hassle return on all purchases.
I will ship only to U.S. addresses.

--** A fixed shipping cost of $5 will be added to all orders unless otherwise stated below.
--** Accepted Payment Options: Checks, Money Orders and PayPal (add 3% to the sale price for PayPal).
--** See something you like but don't like the asking price? Contact me to discuss. ** --

Thanks.

........................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................

1838 F-101a small stars 10c; Top 100
Scarce variety in a very late die state with extended cracks on both obverse and reverse. Double die reverse.
The coin is not as "yellow" as shown in the picture. Mintage: 30,000......$275

1875CC 20 cent piece
Original surfaces and color.
No problems, just worn…..$315

1811 O.111a Bust Half Dollar PCGS AU55/CAC - late die state, PCGS #28181943
The toning is medium to deep antique grey on the obverse, while the reverse is pale gold and has plenty of luster. Surfaces are smooth, and there's some weakness in the reverse dentils and eagle’s left wing which is typical for the late die state. Original!.......$1400

1817 O.108a Bust Half Dollar; tough R4
Here's a variety that you don't see much at shows any more. This one has massive obverse die breaks.
Surely the die was in its terminal state. The coin is basically untoned (and not quite as gray as shown in the pic)
Very close to XF, but doesn't quite make it. Very sparse hairlines here and there. Satisfaction guaranteed......SOLD

1819/8 O-101 R1 Bust Half Dollar NGC AU details
The NGC assessment is disappointing since I thought that they would straight-grade this coin despite some evidence of a slight disturbance in the area of Liberty's cheek (possibly from on old light wipe). The coin doesn't look cleaned, and the photo shows its appearance just about the same as it looks in-hand. It has very pretty original album toning at the rims, and the luster is strong on both sides. This is really a great example of the 1819/8 overdate. I grade as AU58....Make an Offer

1873 Trade Dollar UNC cleaned
Uncirculated, but with an older cleaning. The coin is nicely toned and looks better than it appears in the pic.....$700

Lot of 5 Books: David Akers Gold, Analysis of Auction Records
I purchased these books (new) 30 or so years ago. I have rarely used them, and they have been sitting on the bookshelf since I acquired them.
All are like-new with tight bindings and are in excellent condition. The set titles include Gold Dollars, Quarter Eagles, Half Eagles, Eagles and Double Eagles. .....Make an Offer

Comments