Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

eBay -- Nice group of PCGS Barber Quarters -- 5% Off to Board Members *** ENDS TODAY ***

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 24, 2019 9:34AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Team,

I have just listed some graded Barber Quarters on eBay. All have a 1 cent start, with no reserves.

Note: 5% off for PCGS Board Members (just send me a message after the auction ends, and I'll send you an updated eBay invoice).

I purchased most of these raw over 25 years ago, and I just recently had them graded by our host. Lots of nice circulated quarters.

Thanks for looking,
Dave

CLICK HERE for eBay Auctions

Example … VF20 1902-O:

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice group! Good luck with the auctions!!

• Options

Thanks @erwindoc! Most are part of a 90% complete raw VF set I put together almost 30 years ago. I'm slowly having them graded, and moving them along. Truly fresh Barber material.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    barberkeysbarberkeys Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some beauties, Dave.

Vern
    l
    It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got.
  • Options

Thanks Vern! It's such a fun series to work with. A barrel full of monkeys!

Dave

• Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20, 2019 2:58PM

That 1903 looks fine. There is a small rim mark at 12 o'clock but I cannot believe it detailed for that tiny mark.

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options

Thurs BUMP.

Dave

• Options

Fri BUMP.

Still some good deals. Auctions end Sunday evening.

Thanks,
    Dave

• Options

Sat Bump. Auctions end tomorrow.

Cheers!
    Dave

• Options

Auctions close today around 6pm PST.

Cheers,
    Dave