Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Time out

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

Somebody got confused and complained because I was buying and selling the same type (After some upgrades and shifting).
Maybe he was one of those folks who brags about never selling a coin.

Hunting for toned Cap & Rays 8 Reales, mostly in MS grades for my set.
Please show me what you might be willing to sell.

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• Options

TTT

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options

Anybody?

• Options

I have a 8 Reals with chop marks. It’s in really good condition are you interested?

• Options

@blackhorse360 said:
    I have a 8 Reals with chop marks. It’s in really good condition are you interested?

Don’t think so, but please post or PM me a photo. Thanks

• Options

TTT

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yorkshireman You know I still have some mints you don't ... ;)

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options

@giorgio11 said:
    @Yorkshireman You know I still have some mints you don't ... ;)

Kind regards,

George

Yes, George, you do and they are very nice. They just don’t have “the look” I am after.
    Thanks for the reminder of how much I want to find other examples.

• Options

TTT

• Options

many people look at this thread but no offers yet

• Options

TTT

• Options

TTT

• Options
    jgennjgenn Posts: 737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27, 2019 8:49PM

MS 62. Not much tone and probably the wrong holder for you but I'm willing to part with it.

edit: I see you already have one of these so nevermind.

• Options
    jgennjgenn Posts: 737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27, 2019 8:52PM

AU 58. It's got a few spots/stains. It doesn't seem at all like your type, however.

• Options

Thanks, jgenn

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

@Boosibri said:

Brian, thanks for posting but I have told you I have a 66+ from that mint.
    Isn’t that the coin you consigned to CRO that now shows as sold on his site?
    I would be interested in your 1863 at a fair price.

• Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a 1868 GO YF 8 reales NGC 65. And a 1886 8 reales MO MH NGC 65.

Flashy luster on both .......asking $675 per coin or $1300 for the pair.

These are duplicates for me.

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options

@bidask said:
    I have a 1868 GO YF 8 reales NGC 65. And a 1886 8 reales MO MH NGC 65.

Flashy luster on both .......asking $675 per coin or $1300 for the pair.

These are duplicates for me.

Would love to see photos.

• Options

TTT

• Options

TTT

• Options

TTT

• Options

TTY

• Options
    edited April 1, 2019 4:48PM

See top post.