SOLD: 1795 PCGS G06 large cent plain edge; $360 PPD firm price

nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭
edited January 12, 2019 2:14PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Thanks Mr. Wallace

Every day, I am amazed that I am still alive. I'm older than dirt, but younger than God. I'm so old, I have patina. I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.

Comments

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like it !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • ranshdowranshdow Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

I like it too..

• nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭

ttt

Every day, I am amazed that I am still alive. I'm older than dirt, but younger than God. I'm so old, I have patina. I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.

ttt

• Dave99BDave99B Posts: 5,842 ✭✭✭✭

Great surfaces!

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • MWallaceMWallace Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭✭

I shouldn't say this but I'm soooooo tempted.

@MWallace said:
    I shouldn't say this but I'm soooooo tempted.

MWallace: plsPM me; and I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.