FS: PSA 10 & 9 '95 SP Tony Boselli & Bart Oates XRC

shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,038 ✭✭✭
edited January 16, 2019 3:08PM in Buy, Sell & Trade

Pre-announcement prices:

$65 for the Boselli 10 & $15 for the Boselli 9. PM if interested. Thanks.

Also have the following:

This card was issued 2 full years before Bart Starr's traditional 1986 Topps rookie card. It's from the only 1984 BYU All-Time Greats set that I've ever seen offered for sale. The only other card from this set to be graded by PSA is a Steve Young (PSA 7). The production quality on these was pretty poor as most of the cards in the set have the diamond cut that's on this one. Still, the rarity kinda trumps that, at least to me. $50 delivered. The rest of the set (minus the Young) is also available. PM if interested. Thanks.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,038 ✭✭✭

Bump for new card.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Bump for additional cards.

Bump.