2013 one ounce buffalo nickel if still available I will buy it

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gluggo said:
    2013 one ounce buffalo nickel if still available I will buy it

Message sent. Thanks!

• Options

I deleted the one's I've sold, and dropped the price a bit on the rest.

• Options
    MitchellMitchell Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭

I'll buy the 64 PL.

Successful BST: dmwjr, ike126, bajjerfan, morganman94, sonoradesertrat, 12voltman, duiguy, gsaguy, gsa1fan, martin, coinfame, zas107, bothuwui, gerard, kccoin, jtwitten, robcool, coinscoins, mountain_goat, and a few more.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2018 5:43AM

Isn't this the BST for U.S. Coins ? Remember ...with what measure you measure...

• Options

I do have another 1964 PL as well, for the same price

• Options
    edited December 22, 2018 6:24PM

Yeah well. I just thought I'd return the favor for jwitten's ridiculous intrusion into my last BST thread.

• Options
    felinfoelfelinfoel Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭

John,

The coins arrived safely. Thanks for a great deal!

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2018 8:08PM

@TwoSides2aCoin said:
    Yeah well. I just thought I'd return the favor for jwitten's ridiculous intrusion into my last BST thread.

I am a repeat buyer of jwitten and his coins are quality, but his service is superior. I for one appreciate that.

• Options

@TwoSides2aCoin said:

Come on man, give it up. You didn't make it obvious the coins were yours, and that it was an advertisement to sell them. I thought you just made a guess the price game thread in the wrong category. If I knew you were just bumping/advertising your auctions I wouldn't have cared or said something. I legitimately thought it was a fun game thread that should be in the other forum to get more views. Your attack on me in the thread was a little over the top honesty.

• Options
    felinfoelfelinfoel Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭

@Gluggo said:
    I am a repeat buyer of jwitten and his coins are quality, but his service is superior. I for one appreciate that.

Amen.

• Options
    edited December 23, 2018 9:09AM

Bygones are gone by. And I only mentioned knowing Dan because he is a lot nicer (in person) than some of us peddling his wares online.

• Options

@TwoSides2aCoin said:
    You have me mistaken. I was selling my own coins on eBay and You came into my thread questioning whether I should be there. You can ask Dan Carr too. He's been to my shop. I even said in my thread that anyone should PM me, so as to not boost it. I'm boosting yours for fun and aside from that, carry on kids.

Not sure what Daniel Carr has to do with what you just said, but no, I am not mistaken on what I thought. Now yes, I mistook your bst ad as a game thread. Go look at your BST. Current title is "Game Over". I mistook it for a harmless and fun "guess the final price" thread. I literally had no issue with thread, just thought it would make more sense to have it in the US coin forum. I did not know those were your coins. Simple mistake. Not a big deal at all. Now that I know that that is how you were PRing your auctions, I have no issues with you bringing the thread back. Let's just move on.

• Options

Wow, this got off track. Sold a few more and deleted them from the list. See something you like? Make an offer! Thanks!

• Options
    maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

• Options
    MitchellMitchell Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭

A good trader who is prompt and communicative.

Thanks.

Successful BST: dmwjr, ike126, bajjerfan, morganman94, sonoradesertrat, 12voltman, duiguy, gsaguy, gsa1fan, martin, coinfame, zas107, bothuwui, gerard, kccoin, jtwitten, robcool, coinscoins, mountain_goat, and a few more.
  • Options

They are not, sorry

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

And this why I awake at 6 AM, first cup of coffee and check the bst. Recent thanks to @U1chicago @Lazybones @jwitten Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

@Namvet69 said:
    And this why I awake at 6 AM, first cup of coffee and check the bst. Recent thanks to @U1chicago @Lazybones @jwitten Peace Roy

You would have had to check it 2-3 years ago... someone revived an old thread :D