Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

I'm feeling the Christmas Spirtit / Honoring our Military Coastalpride85 wins CLOSED

bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Great Britain 3 Pence 1943 WWII coin to give as a Christmas Present to honour our Veterans of WWII.
This coin will be shipped to a lucky recipient based solely on my decision. It is at least an AU but I'm thinking MS condition. Bright, plenty of luster problem free. All you have to do is Ask and remember our great Military members who gave THEIR ALL for this Great country.

Comments

• My father was a 3 war Vet. WW11, Korean War and Vietnam War. 33 years of service in the USAF. Retired in 1972 at WAFB in Missouri. I would love to have the coin, to put along side the flag encased in a wooden box with his name and rank M/SGT Dewey Bill Ferguson July 25th 1994. God bless all servicemen and women!

• My grandfather stormed the beaches at Normandy, his LCVP (Higgins Boat) was bombed while they were landing, and he was the only one left alive. My father and I are both very much into WWII, I would love to be able to hand him this coin.

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bobsr, I am not entering but wanted to say thanks for doing this.