Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Grand Junction, CO April 26-27 : BUYING at local shows - Lincoln cents, etc Please read the update

claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

Update 4/19/19:

The Grand Junction, CO show is just one week away! I will have two tables under the "Pralico LLC" moniker. This is a Friday and Saturday show, no Sunday.

This is a first time to Grand Junction for me. Since I will have more space than usual, I'll bring some supplies and lower priced "junque" that only rarely gets hauled to shows, as well as my always robust inventory of Lincoln Cents. I'll bring my checkbook too, and I am always buying.

In addition to Lincolns, supplies and "junque", I will have:

• Raw 5 ounce Apollo "pucks", at very competitive prices

• Proof and Uncirculated Apollo $5 gold at below the current mint prices

-Apollo 2 coin half dollar sets - and these are SOLD OUT at the mint

Please stop by!

============================

I will be setting up at Colorado, Wyoming, Utah and New Mexico coins shows in 2019. I am buying cull to G-VG LIncoln cents, including key dates, semi keys and common dates in bulk. If you are a dealer who just has too much STUFF, I will buy it. I am looking for Lincoln cent rolls and partial rolls sorted out by date, the Whitman "Book 1" sets 09-40 with or without the keys, bulk wheats and more! I can and will buy your problem and junk coins, and pay fair for the solid no problem G-VG coins.

I am also buying clad mint sets in bulk.

And, I will buy accumulations, hoards, collections of "junque", as well as nice graded coins of most all types.

I also will have for sale over 4,000 Lincoln Cents priced from 50c to $4.50, keys dates, high grade BU coins, and more!

So, if you are in near one of these shows, please look me up. You can PM me for my cell number.

Show schedule:
NEXT UP:
April:
Grand Junction, CO, April 26-27 (Friday-Saturday only, the show is not open on Sunday)

June:
Colorado Springs, CO, June 20-22 - The show between the ANA Summer Seminars. (Thursday-Saturday show, the show is not open on Sunday). I will be setting up with a guy who has some really cool Hard Time Tokens, Store Cards, etc.

July:
Greeley, CO, July 13 (Saturday only)

October:
Boulder County - Longmont, CO. October 5-6 (Saturday-Sunday): Boulder County Fairgrounds

November:
Albuquerque, NM. November 15-16-17 (Friday thru Sunday). Location is the Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid, just off the I-25.

December:
Fort Collins, CO. Fort Collins Coin Club one day show, Saturday December 7, at the Lincoln Center near downtown.

Feel free to shoot me a private message if you want to discuss details or have questions.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

Update - added Sandy, UT January 25-26

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

TTT

TTT for 2019

• RockyMtnProspectorRockyMtnProspector Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭

May have some stuff for you, but I'll be headed to Japan for a bit before I hit the coin show circuit this year. Let's chat soon.

GSAs, OBW rolls, Seated, Walkers. Anything old and Colorado-focused, CO nationals.

Gonna get me a $50 Octagonal someday. Some. Day.

TTT

• I will be at the Utah show on Saturday. PM me with your contact info. Thanks!

TTT - this week.

Sandy UT show opens tomorrow, Friday 1/25.

Cheyenne show coming this weekend!

TTT - this weekend. Info in 1st post.

TTT

TTT - this weekend!

TTT

TTT

• RockyMtnProspectorRockyMtnProspector Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope to see you Saturday! Thanks for resurrecting the buy sheet, I'll see what I can round up.

GSAs, OBW rolls, Seated, Walkers. Anything old and Colorado-focused, CO nationals.

Gonna get me a $50 Octagonal someday. Some. Day.

TTT

Grand Junction, CO next week.