Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

delete

RedSealsRedSeals Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 9, 2021 7:37AM in U.S. Coin Forum

delete

Successful BST Transactions with: PerryHall, MrSlider, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Blu62vette, robkool, gowithmygut, coinlieutenant, Downtown1974, MilesWaits, Shrub68, justindan

Comments

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have some
    Stop by my table at the FUN show, and we can talk about it
    Not just to sell some but just to talk about that subject
    That is if you would like to?

Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options

@PTVETTER said:
    I have some

I would, but I won't be at the at FUN unfortunately! I only frequent shows in the Mid-Atlantic, so maybe the next one in that region?

Successful BST Transactions with: PerryHall, MrSlider, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Blu62vette, robkool, gowithmygut, coinlieutenant, Downtown1974, MilesWaits, Shrub68, justindan

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

Annandale VA
    Dec 8 & 9 ?

Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options

@PTVETTER said:
    Annandale VA
    Dec 8 & 9 ?

I know that show well - I'll see ya there!

• Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you like gold, go to the dark side. You can start with English gold sovereigns, 13 basic type coins and about 200 different varieties. Usually had for melt or just a bit above, so no huge premiums.

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RedSeals said:
    20th century key dates, something like this - https://coinweek.com/coins/coin-collecting-strategies-2/ten-20th-century-key-date-coins-for-under-1500/ Any changes you would recommend to these?

What do you all think? Thanks!

One issue I have with the advice in that article is to purchase a details or cleaned coin. I would never recommend that as those coins are harder to sell down the road.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PTVETTER said:
    I have some

I heard it through the grapevine, that PTVetter is a great guy. Knowledgeable and excellent to do business with.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RedSeals....Welcome aboard....You have sure been busy.... I recommend you select a coin type that really attracts you, and then decide what type of collection you want to form.... i.e. grade, date, mm etc.. For most, the journey is the enjoyment.... the goal is satisfying, but then a new quest must begin. Good luck, Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file