Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Did you buy my 1873 Trade Dollar??

lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know this is the longest of long shots, but I thought I'd give it a try. I sold the bulk of my type set in 2011-2012. Many of those pieces were sold on the BST, and what didn't sell there was put on ebay or sold to JJTeaparty. I'm fairly certain someone on the forum may have bought the Trade Dollar... I'll try to dig up pics, but the old computer went kaput along with a bunch of image files. It was sold raw and would most likely holder at 50-53. Understated luster in the devices and original surfaces...

If you purchased this coin from me and are willing to sell it back, please pm me... thanks in advance. Leo

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow...Good luck with your search...That long ago, it may have changed hands again or maybe more...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

Perhaps Liz can help you if they got the coin. Best of luck. She's looking for one I sold her Monday. Best of luck.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file