Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Fundraising for Crazyhounddog - Home & Business lost in Paradise CA Fire

12346»

Comments

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump to keep this on the last page.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2018 12:46PM

Deleted.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    1940coupe1940coupe Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭

when ever you bring up that name you run the risk of this being shut down!

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's right. As bad as it is, you are not alone.

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

Last February two of our daughters sharing an apartment while attending the same college got burned out of it at 4 in the morning. Idiot landlord installed a space heater in the wall of an illegal basement apartment and did the wiring himself. None of the smoke detectors worked.

Fortunately one of the tenants woke up to the smoke and started yelling. Everybody got out unharmed. As I told them, it could have been a lot worse.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 18, 2018 9:43PM

<3

• Options
    edited November 18, 2018 9:09AM

Please PM Joe direct for additional proceed and THANK YOU again Jim for your efforts <3

Thank you ALL

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 18, 2018 1:19PM

Stand by, gonna kick in another hundo courtesy of some BST sales week.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just rounded it up to $10,400.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

When everything is said and done, someone should document this on YouTube, a documentary film or even a movie should be made on what all these fabulous members have done, contributed, offered condolences, prayers and much much more to @crazyhounddog & his family.

• Options
    SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pushed over the 11k mark. Much in part due to Angel Dee's. That was super from them! Holy Moly!

Surf

Dead people tell interesting tales.
  • Options
    knightemknightem Posts: 125 ✭✭✭

@jesbroken said:
    Joe will withdraw the funds tomorrow and the fund will be closed. I truly am proud of this forum and to be a member of it. Thank you goes to Heather and the rest of PCGS for their assistance. I know Joe certainly loves you all. Jim

Jim,
    Maybe you should keep it open, if possible?
    Surf just jumped in with $200 and Angel Dee's with $500 and Dennis Wells for $100, so you are still getting donations...

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

If that is ok with everyone, can do.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options

Mahalo @SurfinxHI for your generosity! B)

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh wow its still growing! Can Joe still use the funds out of here as it grows?

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options

Yap ..... am happy to find out that he may access it while it's still ON <3

@1Mike1 said:
    Oh wow its still growing! Can Joe still use the funds out of here as it grows?

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's good. His family can probably use it right about now. So much to think about and do.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still have some live auctions going for Joe. Not to late to do your part if you haven't already. Hope to meet him someday.

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options

Thank you for continue parting with yours to advance this cause for Joe ...... and @Timbuk3 too is having one going in World coin <3

@AUandAG said:
    I still have some live auctions going for Joe. Not to late to do your part if you haven't already. Hope to meet him someday.

• Options
    ACopACop Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

The messed up part outside of people losing everything is the people whos homes were untouched by the fire. So they get no insurance pay out. THeir towns are now abandoned ghost towns and their homes are worthless and unlivable but they get nothing.

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang, I never considered that. Wow what a situation to be in. So even if your home is unliveable, nothing can be covered by insurance?
    Crap.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just added $42 from my ending auctions......not too late to donate a piece of yours! Dare ya!

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited November 24, 2018 7:54PM

@Timbuk3 is having the world coin available for any sniper ...... I would match the proceed for our friend Joe <3

Mahalo @AUandAG for your contribution!

• Options
    RayboRaybo Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Paradisefound said:
    @Timbuk3 is having the world coin available for any sniper ...... I would match the proceed for our friend Joe <3

Mahalo @AUandAG for your contribution!

You are one of the best PF.
    Thank you for all that you have done. :)

• Options
    edited November 28, 2018 11:07PM

Thank you @Batman23 as well as @Timbuk3 for parting with one of your favorite coin <3

$12.117
    ......with my promise to match it ....... God Bless You all <3

• Options
    edited December 1, 2018 6:30PM

Hey ...... Thank you Mr. Rocco for your contribution @Aspie_Rocco <3<3<3<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file