Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Fundraising for Crazyhounddog - Home & Business lost in Paradise CA Fire

Comments

• Options
    Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Paradisefound said:
    Our brother in Oahu @SurfinxHI pledged 10% of his upcoming concert proceed <3<3<3<3 God Bless You!

$7435 since we let folks in the know on the Trading Cards & Sports Talk

https://www.gofundme.com/bb3nn-paradise-lost&rcid=r01-15417868478-184a2f256b184c05&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_m

What kind of concert?

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of my favorite quotes, from the author John Updike:

"We do, after all, survive every moment except the last one."

Thankfully you and your family made it out, so it was not your last moment, no matter how bad it is. There is no where to go but up!

• Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I could take this rain and send it your way Joe, seems like it rains here every other day. Snow Thursday and rain again Friday, rained all day today. Find the strength Joe, you'll get through this and before you know it, you'll be shootin toner Buff's and posting them here. God bless ya :)

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here, grateful for the rain but would be glad to send it West!

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,816 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish ya could too.

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Calling on @SurfinxHI ..... any additional info and picture of your band? We may have friends & family in the area to attend your concert B)

@Wabbit2313 said:

@Paradisefound said:
    Our brother in Oahu @SurfinxHI pledged 10% of his upcoming concert proceed <3<3<3<3 God Bless You!

What kind of concert?

• Options
    edited November 13, 2018 8:38PM

I am trying to reach our goal of 10K and with your help will try my best to cultivate additional contributions <3

<3

• Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@morgansforever said:
    Again, the first thing I did when I woke to go to work was check this thread and the progress. It's a beautiful when people come together for a cause. Stay strong Joe!

I agree; yes it certainly is.

• Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

In my prayers Joe, hopefully we get to $8k before long.

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

Help sent for a great contributor to the forum. Now over $7,800.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    hatchethatchet Posts: 54 ✭✭✭

Glad I can help. Over $8k now.

• Options
    Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14, 2018 11:47AM

I placed a BST ad, I plan 50% of profit of sale or trade as a donation towards this charity.

1938 Jefferson Nickel ms65fs pcgs. This is an UNATTRIBUTED qdo fs-05-1938-105(021.5). Full steps.

If this is found to be inappropriate for what ever reason I will close cancel.

Edited for select info. PM to verify or with questions. IF YOU ARE AWARE OF WHAT HAS BEEN EDITED OUT, please do not discuss this with anyone yet

• Options
    edited November 14, 2018 10:58AM
  • Options
    edited November 14, 2018 11:08AM

A BIG thumbs up for @Fairlaneman for his successful BST ...... $$ addition coming up when it's all cleared <3

B) Check his remaining BST!

• Options
    edited November 14, 2018 12:02PM

:) I wished there is a way to market my POINTS or STARS for Joe o:)

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

What are the California Senators and Governor doing to help? Hopefully, they would set up a temporary phone system, the banks should set up the same, bring the National Guard in to help, the AMA should help out with Drs and meds. This has been going on too long for no assistance for victims. Come on California.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,338 ✭✭✭✭✭

The hotels are discounting their rates for those displaced, I hope?

Collector, occasional seller

• Options

@ChrisH821 said:
    The hotels are discounting their rates for those displaced, I hope?

Nope

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    coinpro76coinpro76 Posts: 366 ✭✭✭

Sent what I could, Hang in there Joe, I know there is no way to replace what you have lost, but this terrible tragedy will be behind you soon enough, I wish you and your family a quick recovery from this. All the storms and clouds you see now are just indicative of the Sunshine to come, all the best good sir.

all around collector of many fine things

• Options

@coinpro76
    Sent what you could is a Blessing indeed. Mahalo! <3

• Options
    edited November 14, 2018 6:40PM

Please refrain from posting any discouraging comment

I can assure you Joe is quite aware of the obstacles he may have to overcome :(

<3 $8223 <3
    https://www.gofundme.com/bb3nn-paradise-lost&rcid=r01-15417868478-184a2f256b184c05&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_m

• Options
    Mdcoincollector2003Mdcoincollector2003 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭✭✭

And it’s going to snow and freezing rain tomorrow here in md. I am sorry for all your lost possessions, at least you didn’t lose anyone.

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Paradisefound said:

:) I wished there is a way to market my POINTS or STARS for Joe o:)

awww that's awful thoughtful of you - you sure you two not like siblings or best buds from HS?

• Options
    edited November 14, 2018 7:54PM

I never met Joe nor related to him ..... but you can imagine how much more awful thoughtful if you relate to me :)o:)
    @marcmoish said:
    awww that's awful thoughtful of you - you sure you two not like siblings or best buds from HS?

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14, 2018 7:57PM

@Paradisefound said:
    I never met Joe nor related to him ..... but you can imagine how much more awful thoughtful if you relate to me :)o:)
    @marcmoish said:

I see, hey you know I am your long lost uncle from Uzbekistan right?

• Options
    edited November 15, 2018 10:06AM

He is one of my best friends in CU and A good contributor for 10 yrs B)
    Here are the pictures we were entertained by ...... from his thread called " I am playing with my camera "

....... and I really like to see him get his artsy self back as well as the camera after everything else <3

@fiftysevener said:
    Looks like crazyhounddog has friends here

• Options
    jtlee321jtlee321 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just made a donation, I only wish I could have donated more. I have also changed my avatar to one of my favorite buffalo nickels to show my support for Joe @crazyhounddog and his family. I wish you the best in the coming months, I can only imagine how tough they are going to be. I have no doubt you will triumph and prosper my friend.

• Options
    edited November 14, 2018 9:33PM

Thank you to you @jtlee321 and equally grateful for all of you ....because there is nothing too little toward our goal <3

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2018 4:05AM

Terrible fire, I can’t imagine.

GrandAm :)
  • Options

Our friend @Timbuk3 has listed a beautiful coin in World & Ancient to support @crazyhounddog :)
    Please take a look and thank you TimmyTim B)

• Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Paradisefound said:
    Our friend @Timbuk3 has listed a beautiful coin in World & Ancient to support @crazyhounddog :)
    Please take a look and thank you TimmyTim B)

Here's the linky:

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1008979/auction-to-help-out-crazyhounddog#latest

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

Air quality this morning in Oakland is horrible. Smoke from the Butte county fire continues to pour in.

• Options

We would like to give a big thank you to NVU and his wife Lynn for their wonderful help during this terrible crisis. Just getting our prescriptions for necessary medications has become a huge ordeal. Life will not be the same for quite some time and the kind gestures from others really helps us get through the day. Thank you again, much love, the Best family

• Options
    edited November 15, 2018 7:22PM

Burned

• Options
    KindaNewishKindaNewish Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2018 7:26PM

Delete

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@crazyhounddog said:
    Our house or what’s left of it.

Very devastating, sorry for the loss. It is odd to see the house is completely gone but the wooden fences and all the trees are standing with leaves and little scorching. There must have been underbrush fueling the progression?

Glad to see you got help with refilling prescriptions, one less thing to worry about. Hang in there, things will get better from here.

• Options

:(:'(

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's just plain terrible to see. :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file