Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

A selection of slabbed stuff from across the spectrum for sale.

FadeToBlackFadeToBlack Posts: 7,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 3, 2018 7:15PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Prices include first class shipping. Priority is extra. Majority of these have not been to CAC, specifics available upon request. Reasonable offers will be given due consideration.

Payment taken preferably via PP FF, G&S will be considered. Venmo works too.

I OFFER A LAYAWAY STYLE PLAN IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!!. 10% due up front (non-refundable), 50% within 10 days and the balance within 21 days.

I shouldn't need references at this point, but uh, if you're concerned, they're available.

Library of Coins BU Roosevelt Dime Album. - $225

Whitman BU Roosevelt Dime Album. - $180

PICS OF BOTH ALBUMS INCLUDING VERIFICATION ARE HERE

BU War Nickel Set in a Capitol Plastics Holder w/ verification - Nice set, some of these coins have decent color. - $70

1835 Half Cent, PCGS XF45 and the Reverse - Chocolatey, original coin. - SOLD

1914 Lincoln Wheat Cent, NGC MS63 BN Fatty holder - Lovely example. Yes, the price is high, but I think this is a gold bean candidate. - $130

1915-D Lincoln Wheat Cent, ANACS MS63 RB Old small white holder - Nice color. - $150

1830 Half Dime, PCGS Gold Shield AU58 - Has that old original silver look of gunmetal colors straight on but lights up nicely when tilted at an angle into the light. I think this is a crack out candidate once PCGS loosens up a bit, belongs in a 61 or 62 holder imho. - $450

1928-D Buffalo Nickel, ANACS MS63 Old small white holder - hints of purples and golds throughout both sides. Weak strike holds it back a bit. - $115

1835 Capped Bust Quarter, PCGS VF35 and the Reverse - Great detail for the grade, traces of original luster amongst the protected areas. - SOLD

1926 Oregon Commemorative, PCGS MS65 Rattler holder (!) - Original, thick skinned coin, with nice luster and mark free surfaces. Somewhat weak strike. Being sold at cost, don't expect it to last long. - SOLD

1944-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar, PCGS MS65 - An absolutely gorgeous coin, stunning color for the date. - SOLD

1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, NGC MS64, No AW variety I don't have good pics of this one but it's nothing special, just a mostly white coin. - Sold one of these on eBay for $250 a couple months back. Asking less on this one. - $200

1879-S Morgan Dollar, NGC MS67 CAC - Truly a WOW coin. PL obverse, remarkable and totally stunning. Reverse is bold and the eagle pops thanks to the pleasant toning. Will blow you away the first time you look at it, and probably the last time you look at it too. I have this on consignment but I'm still tempted to buy it for myself. - $1,100

1881-S Morgan Dollar, Paramount MS65, Redfield Hoard - Lavere Redfield Hoard dollar. I'd call this a 63+/64 by present day grading standards. - SOLD

1885 Morgan Dollar, PCGS MS63 DMPL - Rare to see a true DMPL in the OGH. I do want a strong premium on this coin, but I don't really want to sell it. - SOLD

Comments