Home U.S. Coin Forum

Heads up! Ebucks promo 12/5 through 12/6 (10% for $50 minimum, or 8% for $25 min)

TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 4, 2018 8:11PM in U.S. Coin Forum

https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/2018/1205.html
go to link above and click on the blue activate to see if you are qualify for this promotion.

Coins are eligible except bullion within the Coins & Paper category.

Link below contains bullion with Ebuck. Some may be near or under spot .
https://findbullionprices.com/ebay-bucks-bullion-deals.php?type=gold&discount=10

Comments

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads up yet again. Looks like one account gets it the other excluded as per usual. Hope the Apmex $10 xf random eagle deal is still in play come the 18th.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,614 ✭✭✭✭✭

PERFECT! Now I can spend all my eBay bucks!

• GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

THIS OFFER CAN'T BE ACTIVATED
    You are not qualified for this offer. :/:/:/:/:/

GrandAm :)
  • RockyMtnProspectorRockyMtnProspector Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the link!

GSAs, OBW rolls, Seated, Walkers. Anything old and Colorado-focused, CO nationals.

Gonna get me a $50 Octagonal someday. Some. Day.
  • dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

"You are not qualified for this offer"

Shocking

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

The updates are greatly appreciated.

• ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the heads up :)

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GRANDAM said:
    You are not qualified for this offer. :/:/:/:/:/

Just FYI that that doesn't actually 100% mean you aren't eligible.
    One of the last ones that was like this, I clicked ahead of time, like you just did, and got the same message.

Day of the offer, I pulled up eBay's webpage and actually DID have the offer valid on the same account.

(note: That was one time. Another time, I got the message, day of offer came, and I did NOT have the ability to use the offer....so, it just depends)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

And, thanks Turbie! Appreciate the heads-up. I was holding off on looking to use my sad, pathetic, small amount of ebucks....hoping there would be a chance to get 8-10% when I used them.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay, thanks !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

Activated!

Many happy BST transactions
  • Peace_dollar88Peace_dollar88 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

hopefully it will let me activate tomorrow as said above. it doesn't look like I qualify on this one.

• ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bingo, thank you again.

Time to list some more super cool BIN's ;)

• jt88jt88 Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17, 2018 7:48PM

I activated it but it did not show me the right amount of ebay bucks when I checked the item that I wanted to buy. wait, 18 is tomorrow. Sorry. I still has about 150 bucks to spend. I already spent abut 160. Thanks for posting the link.

• bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭

activated thanks

• CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Activated, Thanks

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • drei3reedrei3ree Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭

@TurboSnail said:
    From Oct 18-20
    https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/2018/1018.html
    go to link above and click on the blue activate to see if you will be qualify for this promotion.

You can actually check 2-3 days in advance on these eBay Bucks offers. Just change the link date "1018" to the future date that you want to check...1021, 1022, etc.

• TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭

You are not qualified for this offer.

......and I have $300+ Ebay bucks to spend....drat :(

• ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

WTH, I am not authorized either. All I get is my FVF bill! :/

• TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Done my shopping with ebucks from last quarter.
    Your order number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. We'll send you an email confirmation soon.
    View order details
    You saved $192.29 on this purchase
    You earned $15.79 in eBay Bucks

Got it on one account but not the other. Unfortunately, it was the one with $240 in bucks not the one with $500. LOL

But, I did buy myself a nice Apmex 20 Franc coin and scored almost $20 for next quarter! LOL

• fishteethfishteeth Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was all set to purchase 5 double eagles. Then I see that because I live in wi I have to now pay 5% tax on ebay purchases. Looks like ebay for coins is now not an option for me.

• coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

they will charge you sales tax through heritage also, and all other coin sites. e bay is the only site you can recover your sales tax by e bucks

@fishteeth said:
    Was all set to purchase 5 double eagles. Then I see that because I live in wi I have to now pay 5% tax on ebay purchases. Looks like ebay for coins is now not an option for me.

I don't think that is an eBay only tax.

Edited with new ebucks tomorrow.

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TurboSnail said:
    Edited with new ebucks tomorrow.

Noice!!!! Looks like all my accounts eligible for this one. Some decent pre 33 gold in the daily deals right now. Hopefully still available in the AM. As always, thanks for the heads up.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope not me eligible but thanks for the heads up.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone figure out how one gets these? Not feeling the love between two accts. Sorry - haven't looked back threw all the posts...

Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • jt88jt88 Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice thanks

• jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have my eye on a few things. I think I can ship to a family member in another state to avoid tax (for now). Hope they are still around come morning....

• CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 12, 2018 11:01PM

Thanks buy it says im not eligible for this one?

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭

in again ,,,, a sucker for ebucks bonus

• ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

CU Forum members..... ACTIVATE!

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

Strange...My selling account, that I seldom use to make purchases, received the offer, but my buying account, did not. :*

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't been getting these lately but finally got one - have earned $148 in ebay bucks today already! :D

Bought an AU Saint for under melt after the kickback!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

I spent 2,100 dollars on the last e bay promo, but never got this one? maybe I didn't spend enough :p

• ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

$2200 is the key.

• PhilLynottPhilLynott Posts: 880 ✭✭✭✭✭

got this offer too. Been waiting to make an offer on a coin til I got a promo offer and today was the day and my offer got insta-declined. lol oh well not meant to be on that one I guess!

• cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got it

Many happy BST transactions

@Lakesammman said:
    Haven't been getting these lately but finally got one - have earned $148 in ebay bucks today already! :D

Bought an AU Saint for under melt after the kickback!

Don't hold your breath ... PM's are still dropping and I do not foresee a change in the short term. Lets hope that by Jan 2019, things will have stabilized and your purchase may turn out ok.

• jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was able to buy a decent amount this morning, but had to ship to my inlaws in another state to avoid the new internet tax. Well, the seller just messaged me saying I had to provide photo id to show that was my real address. I guess it is an unconfirmed address since it is my first time shipping there, so the sales might be canceled. Darn it.

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought the internet sales tax didn't kick in until 1-1-19??

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

that's when e bay starts to collect the tax to take the burden off the seller

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinpalice said:
    that's when e bay starts to collect the tax to take the burden off the seller

No matter how much a hosting site such as ebay tries to simplify the internet tax for its sellers, the seller will always be ultimately responsible to each state for income tax collection/remittance compliance.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

another 10 percent e bucks promo just started, ends 11/20 at 11:59 PT 25 minimum

@coinpalice said:
    another 10 percent e bucks promo just started, ends 11/20 at 11:59 PT 25 minimum

Thanks. I apologize for not being able to update constantly due to my busy working holidays schedule.
    Anyhow , I think it's the $50 min purchase requirement.

$50 minimum...as always...PM's excluded...

• DCWDCW Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man, these things come around almost every week!
    (Not that I'm complaining)

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file