Selling my favorite medal, rare Matte Finish. This is the Large Medal only 250 made. EYE Appeal!!

thebigengthebigeng Posts: 5,601 ✭✭✭✭

The price is derived from previous known sales of this medal. There was a SP 65 PCGS that went for $950.00 a year ago with out this color. I will take good offers. I will also take decent trades!!!

$1150 delivered
https://pcgs.com/cert/82482456

“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” ~ Dalai Lama

Comments

• giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, she's a real looker! Eimer-1817a, correct? Great medal!

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • thebigengthebigeng Posts: 5,601 ✭✭✭✭

Yes!

“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” ~ Dalai Lama
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 8,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭

That is a beauty...

K

ANA LM and C4 Member
  • StorkStork Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those really did tone up pretty! I have a raw one...doubt it would achieve such an exalted grade, but I like it (and the original box too). Yours is SSDG©, aka stork's-super-duper-gorgeous (my freshly minted grading adjunct term to describe eye appeal).

Yes this comes with the Original red box also..! The Matte finish is much rarer! I have enjoyed it for years, but time to let her go to a good home.

B)

:)

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 41,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, now, that's an eyepopper!

:)

finest toning in hand I have ever seen on these medals..The Matte finish brings it out..