Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

delete

dpvilladpvilla Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Terms:
All items guaranteed to be genuine unless otherwise identified as a copy or replica.
All die varieties guaranteed to be properly attributed.
7-day no hassle return on all purchases.
I will ship only to U.S. addresses.
Shipping costs are included in all prices unless otherwise stated.
Accepted Payment Options: Checks, Money Orders and PayPal (add 3% to the sale price for PayPal).

-- ** See something you like but don't like the asking price? Contact me to discuss. ** --

Thanks.

dpvilla@aol.com
......................................................................................................................................

1896 $20 Gold ANACS MS60/60
I purchased this piece in 1985 and had it graded by ANACS. They graded it MS 60/60.
Cert # F-2439-T, which I will provide to the buyer.
The photo below highlights the minimal surface marks and the coin looks a bit better in-hand.
It may grade MS62 today. I have not resubmitted to try to get an upgrade.…..$1395

1834 Large 4 Bust Dime JR-3
Choice original surfaces on this former R6 variety. I suspect that it's closer to an R4 today..…..$85

1842-O Seated Liberty Dime
F-103 Top 100 shattered reverse of 1841.
Original coin that has darker original toning.
Per Fortin: The reverse was likely lapped leaving a reduction in wreath and legend details. Many are seen with the Legend being barely visible outside the wreath details.
The coin offered here has strong reverse definition, and has not been submitted for grading. Nice coin.…..$439

1805 O-110 Draped Bust Half Dollar; PCGS VF30
The Condition Census for this variety lists two XF45’s as the finest known examples, one of which is a raw scratched example that appeared more than 25 years ago. Tompkins lists the CC as 45, 45, 40, 40, 35, 30. The Overton book shows this variety as an R5, while Herrman shows it as R5+(?) with a total of only 12 auction and fixed-price appearances in the past 10 years; 4 PCGS, 2 NGC, 3 ANACS, 2 NCS, and 1 raw.

11 of the 29 collectors who responded to the most recent JRCS pre-turb half dollar census reported having this variety. The average grade was “VF-26”. You can read more about this variety here: maibockaddict.com/1805-o-110-r5-draped-bust-half-dollar.shtml

The most recent sale of an O-110 was by Heritage in April 2018; PCGS VF 20 @ $1080. The coin offered here is much nicer. It is a very attractive, properly graded piece. It is all original and medium gray toned. There are no defects…..$1525

Comments